Become a Patron!

Nic salt causing lung irritation?

I have been using Naked 100's "really berry" nic salt (with 35mg of nicotine) to refill my juul pods for about 6 months. As of the past month I have enjoyed the juul brand flavor more, and have been using that more often. I have had pneumonia and in the past (and recovered a long time ago), but about a month ago I noticed that when I switch back to the Naked 100 juice, I would get these feelings that originally felt like the wheezing that I experienced while having pneumonia. I have since decided that they feel more like twitches in my lung area. This has been disturbing me recently and I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to this?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Could be the flavorings in the Naked 100 doesn't agree with you. If you aren't getting the same issues with both juices it is unlikely it is the salts. Takes months to fully recover from pneumonia so could also just be coincidence.

My Pneumonia was years ago and I think you may be right about the flavoring. I have only experienced this with this specific flavor. Also something I didn't mention is that I think this only happens when I have an empty stomach

VistaVaporsInc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
My Pneumonia was years ago and I think you may be right about the flavoring. I have only experienced this with this specific flavor. Also something I didn't mention is that I think this only happens when I have an empty stomach
Hey there, luker3!

You mentioned having an empty stomach when you're vaping. In my own experience, I definitely notice the effects of the nicotine more when I vape on an empty stomach. I'm not sure if what you're experiencing is possibly a side-effect of a high nicotine strength vape juice or not, but I would certainly try eating before you vape for the day and see if that makes a difference.

Best of luck with this, sorry to hear it's been happening, but I'm happy to hear you have a juice that you've found does not do that to you! If you're looking for juices without Nic salts, we have hundreds of vape juices at our site. Check them out! VAPE ON!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @luker3 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I personally have never vaped Salts and probably never will but I have a suggestion. Try the Naked 100 flavor without the Salts to see if it is the Salts or the flavor. Just a thought. Good Luck

VU Sponsors