Become a Patron!

Nic & PG/VG question

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a random question. I downloaded the liquix app and want to start messing around and trying out this DIY thing I keep hearing so much about :D

The app is asking for some info on the bases that I'm using. Specifically the nic, PG, and VG

So I purchased 100mg/ml nic with a PG base. PG and VG all from vaperstek.

For the nic the app is asking the % of PG to nic in the base.

PG is defaulting to 99.5% PG/.5% H2O

abd VG is has 2 defaults one for 99.5% VG/5% H2O and the other for 86.5% VG/5% H2O.

Do u guys know what vaperstek %s are and does this make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a random question. I downloaded the liquix app and want to start messing around and trying out this DIY thing I keep hearing so much about :D

The app is asking for some info on the bases that I'm using. Specifically the nic, PG, and VG

So I purchased 100mg/ml nic with a PG base. PG and VG all from vaperstek.

For the nic the app is asking the % of PG to nic in the base.

PG is defaulting to 99.5% PG/.5% H2O

abd VG is has 2 defaults one for 99.5% VG/5% H2O and the other for 86.5% VG/5% H2O.

Do u guys know what vaperstek %s are and does this make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things?

I'm not familiar with that app. I use e liquid recipes. Basically all the calculators want to know your Nic strength (100 mg). What the base for the Nic is(usually 100%PG, 50/50 or 100% VG). What pg/vg ratio you want your final juice and the base for your flavors (almost always PG). I hope that helps. Maybe someone familiar with that app will be able to chime in. Good luck.

P.s. make sure your wearing gloves when you handle that Nic and if you get any on you, wash it off right away.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep some sites say we're a breathing mask to is that necessary?

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep some sites say we're a breathing mask to is that necessary?

I've never heard that and I've never worn one. I don't think allot of people even wear gloves but youre using a high % Nic so you need to be careful.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to know thanks guys

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I mix with 100 ml nic in vg. Hell got some in my mouth and on my lips, washed off and rinsed asap and went about my business.
But then again I was a HARDCORE nic addicted and once went well into nic OD with that so I know how long it takes to go from ok to oh fuck. (not long mind you but pretty quick)

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao ok good ... uh .... example I guess haha

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trust me man, if you have heart issues suit up... it does adsorb fairly quickly but not fast enough to prevent you from washing it off.
nothing like going from calm to HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE!! in less than a minute.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude I have done the 100mg heart thing. shivering in a shower hoping I did not go into cardiac arrest is not fun at all.
Terminal nic poisoning you will be dead long before emts will get you stable and not only that but dying in an Elvis fashion is no bueno.

Should add I mixed 300 ml this evening and got 100 mg nic on my lips.. no big just got the sink and then went swimming after I mixed it all up.

VU Sponsors