Become a Patron!

nexmesh still a cool vape?

Aeneas

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i use a single handmade ni80 fralien in drop solo 0.1 ohms. i used the profile rda with wotofo mesh at 70 watts and got a good flavor but the vape was cooler, didnt hit me as hard although it was super smooth. so id like anyone who has used the nexmesh to tell me if this mesh produces a warmer vape like a normal coil or if it is still a cooler vape. thanks in advance!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's odd because I use wotofo mesh and it gets hot after 3 seconds at 44 watts. The higher the ohm the cooler it will be more than likely. There's another member here that Vapes at a higher wattage but keeps burning the cotton in his profile. Can you share your wicking technique with us?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Aeneas

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sure thing:) i use the thick cotton strings that come in cotton gods cotton, i tear off just a little bit and wick just like this:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My profile RDA with Nexmesh is a warm flavorful vape at 70 watts. Now, the mesh has much less mass to heat than a round wire coil. This could translate to a cooler vape than your used to from the initial draw. But, believe me when I say that the Nexmesh can heat up the vapor. I've ran my profile RDA as high as 105 watts with no burnt/dry hits and it was hot hot hot. The best wicking method I've found is to use a cotton called "Datt White Stuff " (because it's the perfect size, density and pre-combed) pull snugly through the mesh, slide back and forth a couple times for proper fitment, and then cut the tails downward at a 45 degree angle. Tuck in the tails, prime, put on barrel, then squonk and vape. Perfect. I'm currently running my profile RDA on my topside at 70 watts and it produces thick, rich, warm vapor.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I watched that video... I don't know if I'd rely on that guy for quality vape gear advice. He said the Profile RDA was a "huge learning curve". Not if you have any common sense it isn't. Plus he uses COTN threads (ugh) and way too much of it. Then he said he was scared of it in squonk mode (what it is designed to do) and that he drips with it. Again...ugh. But...to each their own I suppose.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

Aeneas

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no problem brother:) . i happened to see the video, but i was wicking it like that from before i saw it, i used it as a reference, the cotton gods is my favorite cotton of all times, ive used dat white stuff, its an amazing cotton! cotton gods is the exact same size and consistency, they would both work great!:) so i was also vaping with the wotofo mesh at 70 watts but it was cool for me, are u sure that with the nexmesh its going to be significantly warmer at 70 brother?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to google what this was. I watched Mike Vapes video. He pushed nexmesh past the reccomend wattage to get it where he liked it. No clue how warm it is though lol.

VU Sponsors