Newest Wotofo Atomizer: WOTOFO Lush Plus RDA Atomizer

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Wotofo have brought out a new RDA called the Lush Plus, a follow on and improvement over the original Lush RDA. Now before i go so far i think this is the best RDA wotofo have made to date and i actually think this is the best RDA out there in this price bracket and in fact i think its better that alot of higher priced RDA's. Ok enough gushing lol So you get the idea I think this is very good, The reason i like the Lush plus so much is because of its looks design and features. Wotofo is known for its solidly built, beautiful and top-performing rebuildable atomizers and mods. With the Lush Plus RDA Atomizer , Wotofo is sticking with their mantra offering a top-performing rebuildable atomizer at a budget friendly cost.

The Wotofo Lush Plus is the latest RDA from the makers of The Troll RTA, implementing a unique and easy to use split and staggered two post build deck along with extensive bottom airflow to create a superbly well balanced rebuildable dripping atomizer.The new Wotofo Lush Plus RDA is primarily constructed of stainless steel. In addition, this atomizer sports an overall base diameter of 24mm, so it’ll look great on most box mods and mechanical mods you attach it to! This RDA does include a wide bore delrin drip tip! The Wotofo Lush Plus RDA features a dual split post build deck with staggered terminals, with the inner terminals positioned higher than the exterior terminals.

The placement of each of the 2.4mm diameter terminals provides an easy to mount foundation for dual coil configurations, so installing coils is extremely easy! In addition, the Wotofo Lush Plus RDA features bottom airflow, so you’ll be getting excellent flavor! Use the included wide airflow top cap for maximum cloud chasing or the 510 adaptor with your own drip tip. Unique and adjustable airflow with 12 angularly drilled holes creating a cyclonic effect. Additionally, the deck features extensive milling to maximize usable juice well space. Airflow enters the Lush Plus through two 4mm by 2mm airslots located on the exterior of each deck side, traveling into and upwards through four 3mm raised airholes that deliver airflow smoothly and accurately into the chamber while reducing leakage and spillage due to the deck and raised design.

The exterior of the Lush Plus RDA features minimal accenting, with an indented top cap portion that doubles as a grip as well as a throttling the chamber space for optimal flavor. With a clean and simple exterior look and a versatile build deck, Wotofo's Lush Plus RDA is a prime example of an easy to use, highly effective RDA system that keeps general use and performance. This 24mm WOTOFO Lush Plus RDA features dual posts with 4 wire holes for easy building with step type wire holes design supporting multiple buildings. Users will have more building options for different vaping needs. It has a 7.7mm deep juice capacity as well to provide you with the biggest juicing area possible. Together with the Derlin drip tip, peek insulator and Gold-plated contact pin, you will have an unforgettable vaping experience. SS color.

All in all, this is an excellent deal for the new Wotofo Lust Plus RDA! If you’re a fan of Wotofo, and looking for a new 24mm RDA, then this is a deal you can’t miss! Squared PEEK insulator and center post means no more free spinning post while tightening your build. 10ml deep juice well is perfect for those who tend to over drip. Comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns to match your personal taste.

Check more Wotofo Products here >> http://www.cacuqecig.com/en/brand/wotofo.html

VU Sponsors