Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, @Ryan Owen!
Don't need any bogus articles to tell me that in the four years I've vaped, my lungs are definitely healthier! I can walk up a flight of stairs without gasping for air, I can hold my breathe at least five times longer than I could as a smoker, I don't wake up every morning coughing myself blind, I can taste my food, and I can smell things that I couldn't while smoking for over 30 years.
Eliquid contains FOUR ingredients: Propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), nicotine, and flavoring. There are a few flavors that may contain diacetyl and/or acetoin, but even at the heaviest usage of those ingredients (mainly found in creams and custards), the levels are still hundreds of times lower in those flavors than in traditional cigarettes. (That means if no one died from "popcorn lung" while smoking, they sure aren't going to get it from vaping.)
Your article is missing a few facts, Ryan....sorry! :D

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Welcome!

Not a bad article. In general, it speaks of how vaping is safer than smoking, and costs less.

It's good they included a section on battery safety, also, which every vaper should be aware of.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Ryan Owen and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Good Luck on becoming a former smoker soon and you will thank yourself when you do. Good Luck~!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The article was kinda mamby-pamby in my opinion -

In reality, vaping has saved my life, 37 years of smoking was going to take my life away

I feel better in my 50s than I did in my 40s, look better and have more stamina, thanks to vaping

Ubique

Member For 1 Year
If you are looking at from a health point,,,you've already made the decision to quit. You just need to find the right equipment and juice that will work for you. My reasons for vaping are strictly financial,,,,,and well,,,,,it's gonna make a neat hobby to work on,,,:)

VU Sponsors