Become a Patron!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In a new member,was waiting to see when this would be open and ready!
My name is Nancy,started Vaping just before thanksgiving & Black Friday I grabbed my first mvp & never looked back!
I had some mild issues to PG sensitivity but have it under control w getting specific juices that work well for me.
Im from NJ it's a.c. Pleasure to be where there are sO many other vapors.
I cape menthol juices only.
Currently snug juice branded menthol. Mixed with Nuport lol
Second tank v is white walker from seduce juice. Love that juice..
Nice to meet everyone I'll be here Vape on

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Nancy. It's nice to have you hear. Any questions about gear and juice just ask there's a wealth of resources on this site and people are usually willing to help out. Seduce Juice is great I like their stuff but haven't ordered recently. Will order again soon. I dig those guys. MVP is a good mod I have two and lots of other gear. Good ratio for juice IMO is 50/50 or 30/70 for people sensitive to PG. Less nicotine also helps. Have you tried Virgin Vapor? They do all organic VG and light on the throat. I like their juices a lot but haven't ordered recently because I'm constantly discovering new vendors but eventually do go back to the ones I enjoyed before. So many options these days to work with and that's an awesome thing.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will have to try virgen vapors... And was just checking out the joyetech new tank? I think it's joyetech lol it's on the ileaf owner site

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Nancy, There's always plenty of friends here at VU, Nice to meet you!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

VU Sponsors