Become a Patron!

newbie vapor knowledge

alright whats up guys, i am very new to this vaping world and i just recently quit smoking about a month ago. i purchased a vision spinner 1100 Mah battery and a an Aspire 1.8 ohm clearomizer. i used the spinner for a few days then went and bought myself the itaste cool fire 4. this is the first week that i have vaped, and i was wondering if it was normal that in this first week that the atomizer would burn out faster than usual due to experimenting with different voltages and playing around with the cool fire alot? any help and input from anyone would be awesome.........thanks guys

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Welcome and congratulations on the upgrade! Yes it can be normal Normally the coils will last longer if used at the proper wattage. Depending on how high you are firing the Cool Fire 4 you may want to invest in a better style tank than just an aspire clearomizer. There is a sticky in the new vaper section that may help so you can see what all kinds of atomizers are out there and make a more informed decision =) Link here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-is-the-best-for-me-starting.232/

VU Sponsors