Become a Patron!

Newbie Vape Questions

Hey there, I’m new to the RDA thing and I recently bought a Pulse 24 RDA from Vandy Vape. It’s capable of a dual coil build, which I would love to do. I’ve been doing a single coil build with Vandy Vapes pre-built Triple Clapton Infused 0.41 ohm coils and it works great. Would it be 100% safe if I did a dual coil build with these coils? I’m using Golisi 20700 batteries. If this wouldn’t be safe, what pre built coils would I need? I’m going for flavor, not big clouds. I just want to be safe and enjoy great flavor to keep me off cigarettes! Thanks!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Adding another exact coil will halve the resistance. Which puts you at .2 ohms. well withing the limits of the battery. As that battery is rated by the battery guru Mooch. I recommend getting a coil ohm calculator of some sort. I use an app called Vape Tool. Also steam engine.org has everything you need as well.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Adding another exact coil will halve the resistance. Which puts you at .2 ohms. well withing the limits of the battery. As that battery is rated by the battery guru Mooch. I recommend getting a coil ohm calculator of some sort. I use an app called Vape Tool. Also steam engine.org has everything you need as well.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Awesome, Thank you kind sir!

VU Sponsors