Become a Patron!

Newbie (really dumb) questions...

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know my "build" isn't appropriate, but I'm having difficulties at blowing consistent thick rings with my eGo-CE5.
Is it necessary to have a better vaper, like.. a REAL one, to blow consistent rings?
At the moment I'm vaping Pure VG USP diluted in a lil bit of water.
Somehow I think the vapor my EGO produces isnt enough to blow real rings..

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think your setup will generate enough "heat" to accomplish the bigger clouds. At least I know a ce5 clearo won't.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know my "build" isn't appropriate, but I'm having difficulties at blowing consistent thick rings with my eGo-CE5.
Is it necessary to have a better vaper, like.. a REAL one, to blow consistent rings?
At the moment I'm vaping Pure VG USP diluted in a lil bit of water.
Somehow I think the vapor my EGO produces isnt enough to blow real rings..
Well "Real" is questionable.. You may blow a ring but I have yet to see a thick ring from an ego.. you will need to bust out some bucks to get the "Real Thick ring generator" atleast 100.00 or close to it for "Real and Thick"

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So this means i won't be able to do tricks decently with my actual setup?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You already knew it was a
DUMB QUESTION
Watch TYUBES VIDS

VAPE ON

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, Syhkr.

You can get vapor thick enough to do "tricks" from a box mod and a tank which shouldn't be a huge investment. Yes, YouTube will give you some guidance. The "cool stuff" you can do won't endure, but when you find you no longer want to smoke cigarettes, vaping will do so.

Stick around & keep asking questions. :)

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Syhkr.

You can get vapor thick enough to do "tricks" from a box mod and a tank which shouldn't be a huge investment. Yes, YouTube will give you some guidance. The "cool stuff" you can do won't endure, but when you find you no longer want to smoke cigarettes, vaping will do so.

Stick around & keep asking questions. :)

Thank you a lot!! I'll definitely stick around here since there are many people willing to help the ones in need XD
I think I'm gonna save some money to finally buy a box mod for me to do some cool tricks. See ya around :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you a lot!! I'll definitely stick around here since there are many people willing to help the ones in need XD
I think I'm gonna save some money to finally buy a box mod for me to do some cool tricks. See ya around :)

We'll be here when you need us, Syhkr. It's a good idea to do some reading on the specific topic in which yo're interested (in this case, regulated mods) then ask any questions you may have. It may just as well turn out that reading through the information will make your mind up for you!

As long as you're not using tobacco, you're winning! :)

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We'll be here when you need us, Syhkr. It's a good idea to do some reading on the specific topic in which yo're interested (in this case, regulated mods) then ask any questions you may have. It may just as well turn out that reading through the information will make your mind up for you!

As long as you're not using tobacco, you're winning! :)
Yeah, I'll read some more :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ur not gonna get a lot of response if ur asking about how to blow some stupids O's... Go to instagramn direct message those O BLOWING VAPERS...

VAPE ON

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ur not gonna get a lot of response if ur asking about how to blow some stupids O's... Go to instagramn direct message those O BLOWING VAPERS...

VAPE ON

I just can't find where i asked how to blow o's...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Btw that's what they call it in the VAPING WORLD
NOT RINGS

VAPE ON

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't worry about it. Make yourself at home & get to know the community. Look around; there's lots to see and many truly helpful people. :)

Thank you SailCat, for being so kind and helpful. I hope there are others like you here in this forum. :D

Last edited:

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, I noticed that...
btw: sorry for any grammatical mistake, I'm not fluent in english, as you can see. :/

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, I noticed that...
btw: sorry for any grammatical mistake, I'm not fluent in english, as you can see. :/

Frankly, I hadn't, Syhkr, although your username is a little vowel-deficient, :)

I'm in in Oregon, west coast USA. You?

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well.. I know my username seems like some kind of Polish but It was just the name I used for gaming XD
I'm actually from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well.. I know my username seems like some kind of Polish but It was just the name I used for gaming XD
I'm actually from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Oh, cool. worked with a guy from Brazil. 'Cant' recall the nickname we called him but his real name sound to be lke a door closing. Something like Jaio.

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMAO what kind of name is this?? even for me, as a brazilian this name sounds weird XD

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMAO what kind of name is this?? even for me, as a brazilian this name sounds weird XD

I may not even be close. it's been 20 years ....

THe best I was hoping for is that you'd say "Oh, sure, that Jia," (or something), "A common name here."

So sorry, I just don;t remember, but them I'man old guy. :)

Syhkr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe João? I think thats the most common name here... XD

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome Syhkr!