Become a Patron!

Newbie Pre-Built Coils for RDA help

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New to RDA and RSA. I squonk with Asmodus Luna & am currently using the original Dead Rabbit. My local vape shop is really nice and does my coils for me but I feel bad asking them since they refuse to take money for it & since I diy my own juice I really don't buy much there anymore. They don't sell pre-built coils that are good for my set up.

I am clueless to all the safety rules & am looking for places to find the info. They usually build my coils .18 or .20 (pretty sure). I run either the Imren Max 50A, 2600mah or a Sony VTC5A 3.7v 2600mah 18650 batteries.

I purchased the Wasp Nano, Oumier VLS & Dead Rabbit SQ. I would like to find some pre-built coils to purchase that I can install myself & be safe. Going to order a coil kit with the ohm reader but just getting started wanted work my way up to building.

Goals are 50/50 mix or so on clouds and flavor, long lasting would be nice & safe. Any help or direction for info would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the lengthy post.

Ebay search kccm vape, ive been buying my coils from him for sometime, he had all different wire, wraps builds, and great price, he usually sends extra if you a recurrent customer, check him out, you won't be disappointed

VU Sponsors