Become a Patron!

Newbie needs help

Hi all guys! I'm new to vaping and I just received my evic vtwo mini and my cubis pro abd i'm having a lot of troubles! No matter which coil or watts I use, i just can't vape. Sometimes i get hot liquid in mouth, sometimes it even can't vape. I'm using the Choccolaccino by Simple Vape (80/20) and it tasted great on my 15$ vape pen.. i think i just wasted 70 bucks..

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Is your airflow open? It sounds like its clogged and flooding.

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From quick google search .. looks like could be a number of different things from the TC setting to what wattage ya are running at.. might do a google search for both the Atty and the mod for some pointers if ain't got it figured out already.

Darkalchemistvapors

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
A lot of people experience this issue, and frankly Joyetech doesn't have a concrete answer, here is what they say "Seems that the coil is over wet, kindly suggest you hold the tank upside down, and swing it swiftly." In my opinion if you consider the price of the tank that means that the tank is a piece of garbage. If you want to complain or hassle Joyetech about it you can do it here: http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?pid=9315 (I know that I am not supposed to direct anyone to another forum but that's not a vaping forum per se, It's really a manufacturer service site).
Anyway as for your issue I would love to see you swinging your mod everywhere (just don't do it towards other people or you will bathe them on e-juice). I don't know why the whole thing reminds me of a catholic priest in a blessing with holy water, LOL.

VU Sponsors