Become a Patron!

Newbie, need help to choose juice for Zenith coils :)

Hi All,
I am very New to vaping and just ordered zenith MTL tank from MVS in hope to Quit smoking ciggeretes . I have 1.6, 0.8 and 0.5 zenith coils. I am confused about the proportion of PG and VG in eliquid while choosing eliquid. Can you please help me understand how to choose eliquid for which coil ?

Also, if high PG bad for my health ?

Thanks.,
CK

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi All,
I am very new New to vaping and just ordered zenith MTL tank from MVS in hope to Quit smoking ciggeretes . I have 1.6, 0.8 and 0.5 zenith coils. I am confused about the proportion of PG and VG in eliquid while choosing eliquid. Can you please help me understand how to choose eliquid for which coil ?

Also, if high PG bad for my health ?

Thanks.,
CK

High PG is not bad for your health. I've vaped 85% or more of PG for more than 4 yrs. I have to, because anything over 15% VG suffocates me.

Choose your PG/VG ratio according to what works for your LUNGS, and nevermind the coils; they don't matter when choosing PG/VG ratio. And they're not "Zenith" coils, they're just coils.

Andria

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SOME COIL HEADS CAN FEED HIGH VG JUICE... MOST OF THOSE ARE OLD SCHOOL HEADS..... MOST NEW GEAR IS AIMED AT HIGH VG.....

AS ANDRIA SAID USE THE PG VG RATIO THAT DOES BEST FOR YOUR LUNGS..

PG CARRIES FLAVOR BETTER AND GIVE MORE THROAT FEEL.....

VG is much thicker and makes bigger clouds..

If you start with high vg and get dry hits try adding some pg... to thin the juice and aid wicking.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
SOME COIL HEADS CAN FEED HIGH VG JUICE... MOST OF THOSE ARE OLD ESTATE HEADS..... MOST NEW GEAR IS AIMED AT HIGH VG.....

AS ANDRIA SAID USE THE PG VG RATIO THAT DOES BEST FOR YOUR LUNGS..

PG CARRIES FLAVOR BETTER AND GIVE MORE THROAT FEEL.....

VG is much thicker and makes bigger clouds..

If you start with high vg and get dry hits try adding some pg... to thin the juice and aid wicking.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Caps lock get stuck? :teehee:

That first sentence seems a bit confused... you say at first that heads that can feed high-VG juice are "old estate" heads, then you say that new gear is aimed at high-VG. ???o_O???

I think the old gear, tiny lil heads like protanks and T3S, had a real hard time with the thickness of VG, which is why most commercial juice then was usually high-PG.

Andria

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caps lock get stuck? :teehee:

That first sentence seems a bit confused... you say at first that heads that can feed high-VG juice are "old estate" heads, then you say that new gear is aimed at high-VG. ???o_O???

I think the old gear, tiny lil heads like protanks and T3S, had a real hard time with the thickness of VG, which is why most commercial juice then was usually high-PG.

Andria

Yeah was using phone can't see what I type and spell check has a really heavy accent.

VU Sponsors