Become a Patron!

Newbie member & vaper.

Hi everyone,
I had been smoking since I was 13 (47 now) and had tried everything to get off the cancer sticks like patches, chewing gum, lozenges, acupuncture etc but nothing worked for any length of time & the 24/7 patches gave me horrendous nightmares. I was able to stop once for 4 months but circumstances went against me. I tried early ecigs like Skycigs but they were disgusting!! So last November I was given an Eleaf IStick 20w with an Aspire Nautilus tank to try and my journey began. I gradually cut down the cigs and purchased my last pack of 10 on Hogmanay and haven't bought any since and I hope I never go back!! Now I've got an Eleaf iPower 80w w/ a Cleito & a Smok Vape Pen 22 and love them both. I'm also just getting into mixing my own liquid so I'm stocking up on nicotine so the effects of TPD wont be felt for a while and I'll have time to save up as when making 500ml juice I use £1.67p of nicotine as it stands just now, but after TPD it'll cost me £14 for the nic shots to get the 6mg I vape (hopefully reducing that too!!).
Apologies for the ramble, but that's my story of how I got here. I hope to be a productive member. Take care all & vape on!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

Flipping governments :eek:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Yeah I tried those green smoke ecigs when I first ventured into vaping bloody awful went back to smoking for ages was adamant vaping was all like that then one day I decided to buy a proper mod with a tank never looked back since ...thought of smoking now yuk!

VU Sponsors