Become a Patron!

Newbie like talking the electronic cigarette honestly with others

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I‘m newbie named David from a electronic cigarette company and like talking the electronic cigarette honestly with others,it is not that the electronic cigarette is not a good alternative to cigarettes, but the electronic cigarette market is mixed, that’s why some smokers hate the vapor,I am ashamed of some unscrupulous business reap huge profits , followings are those I want to accuse!
1. Some vapor manufacturers are used to adding electronic cigarette liquid containing counterfeit and harmful substances, such as diethylene glycol instead of propylene glycol, nitrosamines, plasticizers, heavy metals, etc., which would cause extremely toxic to the human being.
2. others use electronic cigarette battery without mandatory safety and quality certification, Inserting lithium battery with poor quality into electronic cigarette , resulting in explosion.
3. those abusively add nicotine with overdose in e cigar ,when vaping ,the customers tend to be suffering from dizziness, nausea, vomiting, even poisoning.
4. Many of electronic cigarette company advocate " successfully quitting during seven days, unsuccessful on refund" and so on, exaggerated the role of the electronic cigarette smoking cessation aids.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
David, Nice to meet you, all these things you list above as to what others are doing may be questioned,who and where and when these things have occurred, so you may be asked to back up what you say, with more information, those are some pretty serious claims.

Welcome to VU, enjoy our forum. :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I‘m newbie named David from a electronic cigarette company and like talking the electronic cigarette honestly with others,it is not that the electronic cigarette is not a good alternative to cigarettes, but the electronic cigarette market is mixed, that’s why some smokers hate the vapor,I am ashamed of some unscrupulous business reap huge profits , followings are those I want to accuse!
1. Some vapor manufacturers are used to adding electronic cigarette liquid containing counterfeit and harmful substances, such as diethylene glycol instead of propylene glycol, nitrosamines, plasticizers, heavy metals, etc., which would cause extremely toxic to the human being.
2. others use electronic cigarette battery without mandatory safety and quality certification, Inserting lithium battery with poor quality into electronic cigarette , resulting in explosion.
3. those abusively add nicotine with overdose in e cigar ,when vaping ,the customers tend to be suffering from dizziness, nausea, vomiting, even poisoning.
4. Many of electronic cigarette company advocate " successfully quitting during seven days, unsuccessful on refund" and so on, exaggerated the role of the electronic cigarette smoking cessation aids.
Yocantech aren't you a China MFG?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Great Catch Smokie!

If I recall correctly, I do believe those are the same folks that are marketing the coiless RBA!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Great Catch Smokie!

If I recall correctly, I do believe those are the same folks that are marketing the coiless RBA!
Yep!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9315c243-aae6-469d-bc06-8490304015f5_zpswbxkk2kr.jpg

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow,I am also called David ,David,you really gave us the details in why the E CIGAR market is filled with shoddy products,that is why the sound management policies for electronic cigarette products shall be launched as soon as possible , especially in China
Do you happen to work for yocantech "David"?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For a guy that claims he likes to talk, the OP sure is quiet.....

:::crickets in the background::::

anyone else hear that?

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You really gave us promise information,the formal management to limit the manufacturer and sales of electronic cigarette must be launched as soon as possible.
I totally agree with what you talked!

VU Sponsors