Become a Patron!

Newbie from Pakistan

Hi folks! I am glad to join you.

I am a newbie to vaping as i ordered today my first vape mod and kit. I've ordered Eleaf istick pico 75w.

I am from Pakistan and i 've been smoking for last 16 years. I smoke Marlboro Gold (marlboro lights) pack a day. I am also a frequent Sheesha smoker too so i think i am comfortable with DTL and skip MTL.

considering what i smoke, what would be your recommendation on nicotine mg to start with? How does x mg of american juice compare to Malaysian juice or Marlboro cig.

Hope to find new vapster friends and learn from them.

Any queries? recommendations? suggestions?

Last edited:

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome imranhakro

A light cigarette is approximately equal to a 12 mg/ml juice using MTL. However, when going DTL and getting so much vapor, you want to reduce your nicotine level. Try starting with a 6mg/ml juice and adjust from there. Your body will let you know (gently) that you are getting too much or too little nic. There should be no difference on where the juice is made; nicotine is nicotine. Just use good quality juice from trusted manufacturers.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. The Pico's a good choice for a first mod kit. I'd say start with 6mg of nic.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad to have you join :wave:

My only recommendation is to vape well and not give up :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome matey ..I would say 6mg. When I first quit I tried 12mg, the thing is you will vape longer and more often than you did with smoking ....it just happens and for that reason 6mg is king, or you'll find you get headaches etc...

Better to get lower and work towards it than get too high and never be able to use it ;)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! We're glad to have you with us!

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
Welcome on board dear. Longhorn are really good. U must be enjoying your vaping experience.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Welcome on board dear. Longhorn are really good. U must be enjoying your vaping experience.

Yeah I am loving it. Kilo black series and Cuttwood is next on my list. Any recommendations?

Besides, i 've ordered Avocado 22 (special series) which i am expecting to be delivered this week along with 0.5 ohm clapton coils.

Happy vapping!

Hacan

Member For 4 Years
Umm. I personally like that birthday cake in kilo and never tried cuttwood.

VU Sponsors