Become a Patron!

Newbie DutchVape

Hello there vapers!
Im DutchVape and 26 years old from the Netherlands (Hollanda)
Smoked for 10 years and started vaping 2 weeks ago. I used this 2 weeks to search for my ADV liq en to know what i like and what not. If i quit smoking i just want to make sure i will! I smoked 30 cigarettes a day and the last week i smoked 3 cigarettes a day. Now have 1 cigarette left for tonight and from tomorrow i quit smoking! Im very happy with vaping now! It is so much betther and tastes betther also.
I have investes more than 300 euro's for now and i know its gonna be alot more hehe. I thought it would be alot cheaper but i have the vape virus for now and its a good investment.

I have 2 istick pico's with the melo3 tanks. There are 2 serpent mini tanks and clapton coils and wicking stuff in the mail right now.
Have bought more than 100 aroma's. Nicotine base, PG base and VG base ofcourse. And mixed some things already. Also like the oneshots from chef's and diyordie.

You can say i found a new hobby :)
And hope i never smoke a cigarette anymore!
Happy vaping!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Welcome- Stay strong and you can do it! You will need some will power along with heavy vaping to get through the tough times, but You can do it!
Look at all the money you have wasted on smoking- all of that ends up in the garbage can! With vaping you will have your mods and tanks, hardly a waste of money like cigarettes!
Good Luck
Stay Strong and Vape On!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Making your own e-liquid will save a lot as long as you don't keep buying equipment. But like most of us..fat chance of that. The DIY section here is a good one. Enjoy!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Glad to have you with us!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

VU Sponsors