Become a Patron!

Newb from Alabama

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone. I'm getting back into RDA & RDTA's. Have a few on order. ... (Zeus Dual, Wotofo Faris, Dead Rabbit and Vandy Pyro 2 plus a few rda's. So far my mods are: Smoant Naboo, Voopoo Drag 2, Voopoo Too, Innokin 220, Vandy Pulse Squonk (mech mod) and 2 Hana mods. I'm from Alabama and started vaping to get away from analog cigs...Looking for tips and soon to try my own DIY juice. ...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi again :wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nice set ups Jenn :wave:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice set ups Jenn :wave:
Thank you. ...I try to shop and watch reviews before I buy. A few years back I'd take just anyone's word, I learned very fast. I'm a flavor chaser more than clouds but like the clouds. Best of both worlds with the option to tone it down. I use my ole 220 for riding though. If I lose it, I won't cry much! :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome again!:cheers:

When you're ready to try DIY head on down to our forum. Lots of friendly folks to help you on your journey down the rabbit hole... :giggle:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I truly enjoy the fact that I'm not a newbie on vaping but a newb here and everyone is very nice and helpful. I am back on board and of course I got rusty.
I've been without any stinkies now since I posted last. My nic level needed tweaking I believe. Or maybe just the coil change to a lower ohm that helped. One of the two, I'm sure.
I'm back into the gym and not getting out of breath like before and that's a huge plus for me as I'm doing this to get back to me in overall better health. Last year was a true wake up call for me.
I hope everyone is well! :)

VU Sponsors