Become a Patron!

New VU Member Here !!!

Greetings y'all !!!
First off, let me start by saying that I am thrilled to be in the Vaping Underground !!!
My name is Karl. I'm a 52 year old truck driver from South Carolina. I smoked for approximately 36 years. I started smoking when I was about 13 years old. It just kept getting tougher each day when I was trying to quit smoking. Sitting behind the steering wheel of the truck was my biggest downfall. I was smoking 2 to 2 1/2 packs a day. I finally listened to a friend who vapes, when he told me that I should give it a chance. I did, and it started with a little stick battery and disposable tank, starter kit. Three days after starting to vape, I forgot to charge my battery one night before bed and the next morning, I had no battery. I still had 2 cigarettes left in my last pack, so I figured I would smoke one to hold me over until my battery was charged. Well, that's what did it for me. After 3 or 4 drags, I started coughing violently, and threw the cigarette out the window.
That was just before Thanksgiving, 3 years ago, and I haven't touched another cigarette since.
I've moved up quite a bit, in the devices I use, and I now carry 4 different mods, tanks, and an assortment of juices with me on the truck. Having a power inverter helps a lot too, because I can plug in my charger and keep all of my spare batteries charged at all times. No more dead battery for me. That was a hard, but quick lesson to learn.
Thank you all for allowing me to be here. I hope to learn more about what saved my life, and maybe I'll be able to help someone else.
Blessings to you all !!!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad your off the cig's as they almost killed me I also did 2pk a day. Lot's of good people and info here.

VU Sponsors