Become a Patron!

New vaper in need of help

Lawless_lou

Member For 1 Year
Just started vaping like 3 weeks ago and started with a smok 22 pen, I just upgraded to an ikonn 220w and I'm trying to figure out what I should set it at before I start using it. Thanks in advance

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Congrats on giving up lawless

What tank do you have sitting on top of it? And do you know what coil is in it?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just started vaping like 3 weeks ago and started with a smok 22 pen, I just upgraded to an ikonn 220w and I'm trying to figure out what I should set it at before I start using it. Thanks in advance

It depends on the coil you're using. The wattage range should be written on it. Just start low, say 20 watts and increase by 3-4 watts at a time until you get to where it seems pretty good to you.

Lawless_lou

Member For 1 Year
It depends on the coil you're using. The wattage range should be written on it. Just start low, say 20 watts and increase by 3-4 watts at a time until you get to where it seems pretty good to you.
Ok thanks! I'll have to look when I get back home, it came with 2 coils a 3 and a 4, I bought an extra 5 pack of the ones with 4 holes inside the coil,

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
basically when you install the atomizer and the coils you want to look at the Voltage (the 0.00V on the screen) usually it will change based on the wattage youre firing at, just adjust the voltage according to what voltage you see when you fire the mod and
keep it at 3.7volts to 4.2 for the sweetspot

It is a huge jump from a vape pen to a 220w mod. Like from a Volkswagen to a Ferrari. You will be missing the steps in between. My smoking is between 7 and 15 Watts and I am a happy vaper

VU Sponsors