Become a Patron!

New vape

jetstream87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally got my IPV3 vape in Grey which I like the designed and the power, currently vaping a 10-15 Watts got to admit cloud be coming out. My otomizer only can handle 3.2-5.5V in which I vaped at 30 watts got to admit I got ine hot and dry hit. Anyone suggest a good setting to vape? Currently vapin e juice of Eskimo kiss, I really enjoy the cool and minty taste

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
You might want to think on the new sub ohm tanks that are coming out..
Keep an eye out on sales.. the Arctic Sub and Atlantis are all pretty nice..
and you will be cranking da clouds up bigger and very little dry hits..
those are nasty! :p oh.. and welcome to VU.. :)

jetstream87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You might want to think on the new sub ohm tanks that are coming out..
Keep an eye out on sales.. the Arctic Sub and Atlantis are all pretty nice..
and you will be cranking da clouds up bigger and very little dry hits..
those are nasty! oh.. and welcome to VU.. :)
Thank you, currently using Aerotank Mega by Kangertech (3.5-5.5) really hated the dry burning hit at 30Watts

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I bet!! yeah i have an atlantis on mine.. if i am careful and not speedy, i never get the dry hits with it..
but the tanks can do it too, if you dont give them time to catch up..

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd get a Kanger Subtank Mini. It has a RBA part for building your own coils when you decide, you're ready for it. Otherwise, you just change out the replaceable heads.

jetstream87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have it at 13.0W in which it is cool but not enough clouds. Had it at 15 watts and dry hot hits

jetstream87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any of you used or what you think of The Dark Horse RDA

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any of you used or what you think of The Dark Horse RDA
Leaks like a sieve, plenty of room to build, massive postholes, massive airflow, flavor is kinda meh. So there are pros and cons. I didnt like it. If you are just getting into rebuildables and drippers, i would recommend the Tugboat V2. Its the happy medium between clouds and flavor.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing you mouth to lung hit your aerotank. Rda's and sub ohm tanks are really designed for direct lung hits. Do you know the difference between the two and is that what you're looking to move in to?

jetstream87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm guessing you mouth to lung hit your aerotank. Rda's and sub ohm tanks are really designed for direct lung hits. Do you know the difference between the two and is that what you're looking to move in to?
I am looking something to give me clouds and not dry burning taste. With this Kangertech Aerotank atomizer gives me a burning taste in which I have to lower the wattage.

jetstream87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like to feel the taste of the vape and clouds. I use to puff on a Eonsmoke vape with the Frost flavor. The vape was about 3.7V which gave me a nice taste but no enough smoke.

VU Sponsors