Become a Patron!

new vape

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Athena will hit harder and is built better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i heard about is it really that good ? im a bit worried with mechs having this voltage drop is the ramp up time good with it ?
Very little voltage drop with the squeezer. It's probably the most bang for the buck you'll find in a cheap mech squonker. The kit comes with the mod, N-RDA (nothing special but it works), 2 silicone squonk bottles, an 18650 adapter and a 30ml silicone refill bottle all for less than $50. It can handle 18650, 20700 & 21700 batteries. Definitely a lot of kit for the money.

Very little voltage drop with the squeezer. It's probably the most bang for the buck you'll find in a cheap mech squonker. The kit comes with the mod, N-RDA (nothing special but it works), 2 silicone squonk bottles, an 18650 adapter and a 30ml silicone refill bottle all for less than $50. It can handle 18650, 20700 & 21700 batteries. Definitely a lot of kit for the money.
i will think about that just looking at my options maybe getting voopoo drag or hugo squazzer

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Save up a few more bucks for the VapeAmp Rig squonk. Bulletproof, and the circuit path is beyond heavy duty...

VU Sponsors