Become a Patron!

NEW-vandyvape Pulse BF 80W Box Mod BY TonyB project

Vandyvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
vandyvape now finally post our new pulse Box Mod designed by tonyB, we know most of fans are keep waiting for it so hard, so let's take a look at its detail first:

http://www.vandyvape.com/detail/Pulse_BF_80W_Box_Mod/

1,80w regulated / adjustable wattage

2,Powered by the upgraded Gene.Fan chip with rapid firing and precise output control

3,510 connector with the creative leaking proof design

4,Easy grip squonk bottle

5,18650/20700 battery compatibility

6,30ml silicone refill bottle (Optional)

Vandyvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1-1P30G20121231.jpg

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It shows (Optional) beside the 30ml refill bottle, every time it's written. I thought the refill bottle was going to be included based on what Tony said. So is the refill bottle included, or not? And what is the price going to be?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vandyvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It shows (Optional) beside the 30ml refill bottle, every time it's written. I thought the refill bottle was going to be included based on what Tony said. So is the refill bottle included, or not? And what is the price going to be?

Optional mean, you have too options when purchasing this box mod, one is with this 30ml bottle,and another is no. For price and retail, it's will be avilable soon.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Vandyvapor Oh ok, thanks. I thought Tony said the refill bottle was going to be included with the Pulse 80, not available at an additional charge. That's a bit of a disappointment, but oh well. And the price point still isn't available, that's too bad. Are the current pre-order options legit, or are you still warning customers to stay away?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those bottles look like they might be hard to sub. Will extra bottles be available when the mod is released, or will there be a lag time?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Those bottles look like they might be hard to sub. Will extra bottles be available when the mod is released, or will there be a lag time?
Most vendors that offer them currently as pre order, also have the 30ml and 50ml either already stocked or/and as pre order, as well as the colored 8ml bottles for the new pulse 80w, but since we yet have to understand why some Chinese vendors do the pre orders when apparently the price wasn't set, is and will be a huge mystery in the upcoming weeks of hype. Guess youll have to look if the place you buying it off does offer it.

With all that chaos of leaked info, 30ml bottle included/excluded drama and now weird pre orders with even more confusing pricing, vandy vapes should just sell them for 3 month off their own homepage with a good voucher/coupon. Would fix that problem right there lol.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
With all that chaos of leaked info, 30ml bottle included/excluded drama and now weird pre orders with even more confusing pricing, vandy vapes should just sell them for 3 month off their own homepage with a good voucher/coupon. Would fix that problem right there lol.

THIS!!!!

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It will use most common bottle sizes.
I'm happy it's being offered without the refill bottle. I have no use for them.
Pricing and pre-orders are out on many US sites now.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
It will use most common bottle sizes.
But not all most common bottle sizes have the silver chuff cap on top. Sure there's ways to either modify the mod/bottle channel, and/or the bottle itself to make it fit, but I mean why bother if you can just purchase it lol.

I have the GeekVape flask and it sucks, just as much as the mod itself lol. I don't mind purchasing another refill bottle or even use my already owned one, but I think there should have been one statement of either having it included or excluded.

Yes im aware of US stores offering them as pre order, yet again is it legit? who knows.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don't either, but I was looking forward to getting one for free with the Pulse 80 like Tony told us. But since VV is charging for it after all, I'm glad there will be an option without it

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But not all most common bottle sizes have the silver chuff cap on top. Sure there's ways to either modify the mod/bottle channel, and/or the bottle itself to make it fit, but I mean why bother if you can just purchase it lol.

I have the GeekVape flask and it sucks, just as much as the mod itself lol. I don't mind purchasing another refill bottle or even use my already owned one, but I think there should have been one statement of either having it included or excluded.

Yes im aware of US stores offering them as pre order, yet again is it legit? who knows.
I don't use the refill bottles because I have too many flavors I vape, but can see the advantage for their use.
MyVpro is the authorized VV US distributor. code: Pulse80 $10 off
eciggity code: 10percentoff

Bundy71

Member For 2 Years
@Vandyvapor Oh ok, thanks. I thought Tony said the refill bottle was going to be included with the Pulse 80, not available at an additional charge. That's a bit of a disappointment, but oh well. And the price point still isn't available, that's too bad. Are the current pre-order options legit, or are you still warning customers to stay away?

Where did you see VV warning people to stay away from pre-order options? I placed an order for one that has always been a legit supplier from what I've heard (and a VU vendor).

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Where did you see VV warning people to stay away from pre-order options? I placed an order for one that has always been a legit supplier from what I've heard (and a VU vendor).
It's quoted in the other Pulse 80 thread

EDIT - Here ya go, I went back to that thread and saved the screenshot

1b8abfadb0044ada8b63ace62cc5027d.jpg

Bundy71

Member For 2 Years
It's quoted in the other Pulse 80 thread

EDIT - Here ya go, I went back to that thread and saved the screenshot

1b8abfadb0044ada8b63ace62cc5027d.jpg
Well it makes me feel all warm and cozy knowing that of all the sites taking pre-orders, the one he specifically names is the one I bought it from!

VapeSourcing is a legit source as far as I can tell. I've never used them before, but they are a VU vendor and active on these boards. Same with 3f, who is also taking pre-orders.

Honestly, I don't see how VV couldn't honor warranties. If they sell the product to a merchant, unless that merchant pays retail and resells them, they are essentially declaring them as an authorized retailer. At least that's how I see it. Sounds more like giving first rights to specific vendors as opposed to "not an authorized dealer."

sbankme

Member For 3 Years
Honestly, I don't see how VV couldn't honor warranties. If they sell the product to a merchant, unless that merchant pays retail and resells them, they are essentially declaring them as an authorized retailer. At least that's how I see it. Sounds more like giving first rights to specific vendors as opposed to "not an authorized dealer."

Yeah, I hear you.
When my Fasttech ordered original Pulse 24 came without one of the grub screws, their US servicer, myvpro, refused to send me a screw. They say that VV site says Fasttech isn't covered on USA warranty. I did authenticity check and confirmed it's a legit product. They wouldn't even sell me a screw. VV never replied to my email. Crap service. This makes me not want to buy any other VV products even though I enjoy TonyB's vids and like the new Pulse 80w. They are pennywise and pound foolish!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I hear you.
When my Fasttech ordered original Pulse 24 came without one of the grub screws, their US servicer, myvpro, refused to send me a screw. They say that VV site says Fasttech isn't covered on USA warranty. I did authenticity check and confirmed it's a legit product. They wouldn't even sell me a screw. VV never replied to my email. Crap service. This makes me not want to buy any other VV products even though I enjoy TonyB's vids and like the new Pulse 80w. They are pennywise and pound foolish!
That's absurd! If you have a product which the company can verify it manufactured and hasn't had any claims previously filed on it, it's ridiculous for it to be denied any sort of service. And for a company to not sell you parts that you need for an item it manufactured is just unbelievable. I wish VV would chime in on that, but I'm sure it won't. I really don't want to buy anything from a company that conducts business in that manner.

Bundy71

Member For 2 Years
That's absurd! If you have a product which the company can verify it manufactured and hasn't had any claims previously filed on it, it's ridiculous for it to be denied any sort of service. And for a company to not sell you parts that you need for an item it manufactured is just unbelievable. I wish VV would chime in on that, but I'm sure it won't. I really don't want to buy anything from a company that conducts business in that manner.

Yeah...that's just a crap policy. You don't want to honor your warranty when the product is sold by a specific merchant? Then don't sell to that damn merchant!

I'm about to cancel my order and not look back. There are plenty of comparable mods at the same or lower prices to choose from. The main reason I wanted this one is because i really like and trust Tony B. but really had no opinion on @Vandyvapor because I've never owned a VV product. Now I'm starting to form an opinion.

Maybe I'll just grab an Aleader or RSQ and wait until Mike Vapes releases his squonker?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I'll just grab an Aleader or RSQ and wait until Mike Vapes releases his squonker?
the rsq is a great little mod, I have 2 in daily rotation. my mech squonks get very little use now. I am not sure if mike's squonks (I heard he has 2 coming out) will be regulated or not but chances are it will be made by @Vandyvapor

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah...that's just a crap policy. You don't want to honor your warranty when the product is sold by a specific merchant? Then don't sell to that damn merchant!
They don't directly sell to them. The China sites get products through "middle man" sellers, then sell them below MSRP.
Works the same for many other vape brands.
Ever try to get warranty service if you bought a Aspire, Kangertech product through FT?
I agree with you tho. Any company should back up their product, no matter where you bought it.

VU Sponsors