Become a Patron!

New Vamo V2 coming.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i was browsing the VU site and saw a post where the vamo v2 could be bought for 13 bucks with a code shipped in the U.S...I figured screw it , ill bite and ordered one b4 work today...Fasttech wants 20 bucks for one and the time it takes to get it makes this a pretty sweet deal...Total of 16 dollars and change including shipping to my door...Done deal.

I have an authentic sony vtc5 to use with it, so no problems there..Always wondered about the vamo..Even have plans to purchase just the board to make my own toy with.

15 watts is enough for what ill use it for so it shouldnt be under powered and hopefully its a reliable device ill enjoy.

Southern Belle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a steal! I'd love to hear how u like it! I was looking at that one too but went with Zmax V5 due to personal astethics.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a steal! I'd love to hear how u like it! I was looking at that one too but went with Zmax V5 due to personal astethics.

I shall post a review of it..not expecting much from it really...Just wanted to have one to say i have it..lol

If it turns out pretty decent, the board and buttons will end up in a home made box mod...never could find those stainless buttons seperate anywhere...now ill have them..lol.

VU Sponsors