lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please pay attention to your words and actions, I will retain the RIGHT to complain to the administrator.
when you joined the forum did you not read the rules VU prides itself with the few we do have. [USERGROUP=8]@VU Senior Leadership[/USERGROUP] they are of course linked below in my signature line. and now below

Edit: all members must follow
Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax references in comments please or in a user name.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes, and pics are permitted. Also no raffles or charity funding are to be sold for profit or otherwise including GoFundMe links, and others. Please contact an Admin about legal 501c3, c6, etc Charity raffles or any other types.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

7. You are not allowed to post anyone's personal information.This is something we take very serious, and may just ban you for it.

8. All above rules also apply to your avatar pic.

9. Threads, and Posts must be in the appropriate sections. Please NO spamming outside the appropriate sections, this also includes Profile, PM, and Tag Spamming. Moderators will move or delete it, and issue warning points. If there is no appropriate section for your thread or post that is unrelated to vaping e-cigs then more then likely it does not belong in the forum.

vendor must also adhere to http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1486520551110608.jpg
The glass bottle making highest is used for water and cola and drink and wine like brandy vodka etc,below is tank where we put ejuice so that you could enjoy both vaping and alcohol or cola or drink, double taste,amazing unique vaping!
Ranks right the hell up there with some of the dumbest dangerous shit I have heard on any board.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The H-Legend-5 E-Hookah Kit which I reviewed sits in a create now since way too big with too much glass, and not being my type of vape with using other liquids as a filtration system. Plus not suitable for taking outside.

Wing E-Hookah

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ranks right the hell up there with some of the dumbest dangerous shit I have heard on any board.
Pls note:
1. our products in this forum all use E-Juice, we know the rules, did not ad for other types. You can check all the forum.
2. Please do not reply to obscene words, we accept all the Advice, but do our best to design better products, but pls do not reply any words like "fuckingmother" any more. You are a Adult !!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pls note:
1. our products in this forum all use E-Juice, we know the rules, did not ad for other types. You can check all the forum.
2. Please do not reply to obscene words, we accept all the Advice, but do our best to design better products, but pls do not reply any words like "fuckingmother" any more. You are a Adult !!!
Go mother fucking fuck yourself fuckers.
You cannot censor shit, you can continue to snivel and shit.

1. stupid fucking product.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this perfect. Just the other day I was thinking to myself, "why won't someone figure out a way to to ruin delicious ejuice with disgusting beer or wine?"

You fuckingmothers managed to pull it off, congrats.

VU Sponsors