Become a Patron!

New toys coming

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had my Smok V8 Stick give me a couple of issues last night at work. Decided today to make a small investment and step up the game a bit. So I got online and ordered me a couple of kits and some coils to go with them. Not the latest greatest but it has to be a step up from the V8 Stick. Now the waiting game begins. I ordered 2 Smok G150 kits. One black and green and one silver and black. Also added a a 5 pack each of Q2s and X4s. I figure that out to be enough coils to get me through a couple of weeks and give me time to see how they work.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's fun to buy and try different, new devices. I have 11 vaporizers right now and a large assortment of attys and I love them just as much as the day I bought them. Each has their place in my arsenal of vapes! I hope you enjoy your new vaporizers.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know that I will ever have that many. I'm just looking for a couple that will perform consistently without to many problems especially when I'm at work. At least this way I should have a decent spare with me.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know that I will ever have that many. I'm just looking for a couple that will perform consistently without to many problems especially when I'm at work. At least this way I should have a decent spare with me.
If you stick with it, you will probably have that many. We all said basically the same thing at one point.

Hope you enjoy the new setup.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Had a smok skyhook. Please note, had. Dropped it. Now refuses to turn on. Had to revert back to old faithful (koopor 200w with a doge3) until my shiny new bright yellow ijoy rdta box arrives. I'm a tiny bit excited, can you tell??
UPDATE.... Still not arrived. Seller on ebay says it was lost in the post (hmmmm) so is sending another. In red this time. If you hear screams on wednesday it'll be me, beating on the seller.

Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Had a smok skyhook. Please note, had. Dropped it. Now refuses to turn on. Had to revert back to old faithful (koopor 200w with a doge3) until my shiny new bright yellow ijoy rdta box arrives. I'm a tiny bit excited, can you tell??
I just picked up a silver IJOY RDTA Box last week and I love it. Awesome to vape on and has greater juice capacity than the Skyhook. Hope you enjoy yours! :)

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Give it time. Mine started as a "I want to quit smoking" and now i have drawers full of drippers, tanks and old bits of mods.

Right now I will be happy having just one I can get through a 12.5 hr shift at work plus a couple of hrs drive time. I'm hoping like hell that these G150 kits will work fairly decent and get me by ubtil at least the holidays. Then I can work on getting my wife to buy me something for Christmas.lol

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well Wednesday has arrived. I'm sitting up having my coffee vaping a little Met4 Golden Ticket before I head to work this morning. Actually a pretty good combo, chocolate milk vape done right and coffee. Checked the tracking and the package was headed from Little Rock to our podunk little post office at 3:00 this morning. If our post office does their usual good job, they have the package but it won't make it the 6 miles from there to our house until tomorrow.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well Wednesday has arrived. I'm sitting up having my coffee vaping a little Met4 Golden Ticket before I head to work this morning. Actually a pretty good combo, chocolate milk vape done right and coffee. Checked the tracking and the package was headed from Little Rock to our podunk little post office at 3:00 this morning. If our post office does their usual good job, they have the package but it won't make it the 6 miles from there to our house until tomorrow.
Call and have them hold it, pick it up when you get a chance today. I do that a lot and my post office already knows what to do when I call lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Call and have them hold it, pick it up when you get a chance today. I do that a lot and my post office already knows what to do when I call lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I probably won't get home until around 7 or so tonight. My wife is home though if it shows up here.

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There Here................:devil:

gqjfp8R9eTV4pg_iE2NY35oXuGzVNDxG74AXdpv5_3GsZ41B2Xg-tqgdb5cF87gwQdo4e-pxdEJVzmzVGzYdaOm9fzZg581muDXFVL10MOWUiHwLpZuH_AzA8Y1sZ1glohH16X2p2uqrpgLqUzZrPlEMVvsUPqiqk5k4MG2HeuJA0HYOBWwgyPraLFQboGYiI7dFDkV3lo0Bp9ZFTqyDPHmixQgmTRZdPgbSRvbnJ9NY2lLXXYedjEjj5Ft41M32XzN8Uikw2ac3NeDqEiEA_ha9VwsmHF_Q0L8gTsGrP7AMI1wHujdyQ1jtrX3muy6KGD5akFPtu4pGehBIhPAuodXfxR9bEgdKeMS3PsOIgTX__AW_eMgRcj87wJdl_dHudSHPwcKlY0yhNZ7nu7oWn71RtLffyaHDKxGgN4wVhsibt6KufoUil7e9YFo9PbrRB1frmwc16jzAKC9HocszLHKqXm6cKYczatNDCqXpDRaeFkOVKs1lbhmaselO9sF_brwwPabhETIe1VC_lXgLBwyLtFk4taWvIJky6HD9KBw6RrTT-f2IwSwzkCM5_X6QUs0cQT7yAkRQ8_61XvBQBBs44GYoTQnppWG7zhOVfjDGTb88skZ4sg=w167-h125-no

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you stick with it, you will probably have that many. We all said basically the same thing at one point.

Hope you enjoy the new setup.

You might have a point. Broke the 1 month no tobacco start vaping mark and this is what a shelf in my office is starting to look like.lol

C3n_khjWDJmyAyo7_zr07uoCMSL-r6JicKmZYC5ry2RxmULRjNdYxVTA3eCEaS9a4JI98RUjZUa9NTJLiLm-GbXWgX6KaqLxf51JwO7ni95tJyD5u9OEcjqJClSOCdFDXSBlbkYKlddNrEDWjs0gJEVmXLjO5CvV4Kn1V15Kymw2aBHqzGDuFPLJD62zGiBqYN29_RU1j4OLPWAuqPQmrM2ut8nbGid3zCRXEP9GfGxj99yajorsxq_R7FMv1kuhkEHyJe3qsFCbYKz9H0Qip8AJOnw_1UwI8sci06nPD_QoWm2NCuNGA4OWtk6XQEA4Dap3VIS9piU2TS43FjrQHGP0YGSAwH48vvbCM4FzAQIyUNC5H1Lp58wdh0lZJn9_EcvA7ZurZK4eGmHo-kVydi0Fb452kaVUPeXylhP4AGBXQSFXzX6AxZMAIYvruc5c9PF4BW81cvoS_7f9snVdzNe1Ec9VKH6AjR2nLPv0Zxzfbz5o3t0HUnjX6hyQcrymXGI1pYxKLrIqz0eF0e7VTX3EwNBFkKBrltIOGf9kVXjnz_V3U_qO87rkZ0SP3V2Tmf-hzBHYDcNWWqxAYzcqKBafqpqB9x2q2F6q13bVswGCWU11SZ5_hQ=w576-h433-no

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll look into it in the morning when I get home. I can see them here.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'll look into it in the morning when I get home. I can see them here.

I can't see them either :(

As a vapocolypse prepper, I like looking at what others have stockpiled, lol

VU Sponsors