Become a Patron!

New to VU

Hello my name is Megan! I live in Athens, Georgia(GO DAWGS!!). I am newly married(3/8/14) and have 2 kids.

I smoked cigarettes for 14 years before I tried the cig-a-likes. Those didn't really do much for me when I first started so I ended up going back to cigarettes. Then I saw that my dad bought a vape pen and thought that if he could do it then so could I.

On April 6th, 2014 I bought my first Evod tank and battery set. At 6pm that day I smoked my last cigarette! And I've been vaping ever since! First started with Evod, then in June bought my MVP 2 and now I use it plus my Chi-You clone mech mod(which I just got 4 weeks ago today).

Oh and in this time I have went from 24mg nicotine and am now really close to switching to 0nic(just trying to vape away the rest of our nicotine juice)!!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Best Wishes to your recent marriage! Congratulations on getting off of the ciggies! And furthermore, welcome to the UNDERGROUND! You will love it here!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought my 1st pen 3 days before you but took a week or 2 to stick. Welcome and grats!

VU Sponsors