1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
    CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS

New to Vaping

Discussion in 'Ask An Expert' started by XXXtencion, Jul 8, 2018.

1. XXXtencion

XXXtencion New Member

Blog Posts:
    I am new to vaping and I have a wismec luxotic purple swirl. I don't know what's the coil. What is the best build for this since I am into tricks?

2. Pastorfuzz

Pastorfuzz Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Tricks?

3. XXXtencion

XXXtencion New Member

Blog Posts:
    Vape tricks lol. Although, I am vaping now because I am quitting cigarettes

4. Pastorfuzz

Pastorfuzz Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I'm sure many here will chime in and answer your question, but I would look up your device and tank on YouTube for info.

5. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome :wave:

6. XXXtencion

XXXtencion New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for the warm welcome! I have no idea on Vapes tho

7. HBVapeShop

HBVapeShop New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    So I tried to find what coil you would use but the luxotic seems to come with either a tank or an rda depending on which kit you got. Is it a dripper, or do you have a tank? Also you can do tricks with whatever kind of vape for the most part. More so depends on your abilities and practice. I can only do o's and jellyfish and tornadoes after a few years haha

8. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    It's a squonker and comes with an RSA if you get the kit

9. JoHarvelle

JoHarvelle New Member

Blog Posts:
    Vaping most often refers to the use of e-liquid, in an electronic cigarette, or larger devices known as personal vaporizers. In this form of vaping, the e-liquid can contains nicotine or not, it’s up to the user.

How to vape e-liquid:
    Unlock or turn on your device, and make sure it is at the lowest recommended setting, which is usually written on the coil head itself or the user manual. Do not dismiss the user manual!

Place your lips on the mouthpiece first and take a drag while simultaneously pressing the fire button. Inhale and then quickly just let it out.

If you are not used to the sensation of vapor entering your lungs, it may take some getting used to, especially when transitioning from smoking. You might even cough or sneeze. This is completely normal. Just start on a lower power setting, and take smaller puffs at first.