Become a Patron!

New to vaping.

dodgestroker451

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping nearly 2 weeks and haven't smoked in 9 days. I started with a vpark tc70 with maxtank pro, I couldn't really get what I needed or wanted with it so now for the past week I have been using the coolfire iv tc100 with smok tfv8 and I love it. I did try a camel filter a few days ago but it stunk so bad and tasted 100x worse I couldn't hit it without gagging and I smoked those for the last 9 years, marlboro red for 6 years before that. I've tried 3,6,9 and 12 mg/ml and I can't decide if 6 or 9 is the best balance for really good flavor and enough nicotine after a few deep lung hits. The main guy at the local vape shop, which my small town is extremely lucky to have, told me how he mixes his juices to be a true 70/30.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on putting down the smokes and picking up vaping instead!

And welcome to the Underground:wave:

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to hear you're off the stinkies! Stick with it buddy. I'm 1 month and 7 days off cigarettes. Find what works and you'll be doing great. Can't even start to tell you how much better it feels too.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground congrats and taking the step to give up smoking :cheers:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. We're glad to have you with us!

VU Sponsors