Become a Patron!

Jay420vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got started vaping a week ago and i really want to get into it l. And start learning about coils buiding and mixing. Right now i have a mustank mt clearomizer i really want to get an RTa ,nd my mod is a koopor mini 60w tc regulated. But yeah so mainly a non rta tank and a mod with about 3ml of juice left. And thats the roadblock i have hit . if anyone has any RTAs RDAs RTDAs and or juice that they are just collecting dust i would love to be helped out and pointed in a good direction also i need a good mentor to show me the ropes i also want to try a hand at cloud chasing as well but thats for later once i figure out the building aspect
Thank you
Jonathan. Vaping on a budget
I cant wait to start building and mixing ect
I also wanted to say i no longer need an RTA i found a Tugboat RDA I and did i quick dual coil build on it first one and it read .28 oms on it and the flavor and vapor output is nothing like my mustank honestly i dont understand why u would need an RTA now that i look at it and use it it holds plenty. So i dont want to ask for something i no longer need.

Last edited:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesome! Check out the Coil section of the forum HERE - there are lots of people ready and willing to help you along your way to building some fantastic coils!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors