Become a Patron!

New to Vaping, started 2 days ago. Today is day 3

93civEJ1

Member For 3 Years
Hi,

I am a 34 year old who has never been a "smoker", but have used smokeless tobacco (skoal, grizzly, cope) for the past few years, and off and on before that. My gums are starting to recede a little more than id like, and i really need to go to the dentist.

I also deal with some stomach inflammation / pain, and have always grew up with anxiety.

I decided to purchase a cheap starter vape (SMOK Vape Pen 22) to see if I could maybe stop dipping, and also have the option to vape CBD juices when I have dealing with anxiety or my stomach flare up issues.

I am so far enjoying the Vape Pen 22, wish the tank wasnt built in as the bottom of it houses on the battery area. Thats the only thing I dont really care for as I would like to have another tank that I could fill with other flavors, or one with just CBD juice, and one with just regular.

So thats my story. I am a 100% newb.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

jflo69rmnp

Member For 4 Years
Welcome. This forum is a great resource for beginners as well as advanced+ vapers. A lot of good people that are willing to help!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Smokeless tobacco has a lot of health risks, too. I'm sure you know. So if you need a "nicotine delivery system," vaping, as far as we know right now, has to be better for you. I think now that enough people have personally experienced improvements in health conditions, most of us feel certain we are making things better for ourselves.

I hope it works out for you. Will say that if you really shop around on the Internet, you can find nice mods and tanks on clearance, often for very little money. I rarely buy any hardware unless I think it's a great deal. Recently got a KangerTech Kbox Mini Platinum 60w from eightvape for $22.95 and a Zephyrus sub-ohm tank for $6.95 from Coval Vapes. Add a couple of 18650 batteries and an intelligent charger, and you're set with decent hardware that should last you a while for around $70. At the time, the eightvape deal also included a bottle of juice for half price if you bought a piece of hardware.

Good luck!

93civEJ1

Member For 3 Years
Smokeless tobacco has a lot of health risks, too. I'm sure you know. So if you need a "nicotine delivery system," vaping, as far as we know right now, has to be better for you. I think now that enough people have personally experienced improvements in health conditions, most of us feel certain we are making things better for ourselves.

I hope it works out for you. Will say that if you really shop around on the Internet, you can find nice mods and tanks on clearance, often for very little money. I rarely buy any hardware unless I think it's a great deal. Recently got a KangerTech Kbox Mini Platinum 60w from eightvape for $22.95 and a Zephyrus sub-ohm tank for $6.95 from Coval Vapes. Add a couple of 18650 batteries and an intelligent charger, and you're set with decent hardware that should last you a while for around $70. At the time, the eightvape deal also included a bottle of juice for half price if you bought a piece of hardware.

Good luck!

Speaking of deals...I hopped on the 9$ COV Temptest 200W mod last night. So that should be here before too long. I still have to get some batteries / charger and tank for it, but that will be my other to go along with my SMOK Vape Pen 22. It has been a little over a week now with no dip.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Where did you get a $9 Tempest?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I hopped on the 9$ COV Temptest 200W mod last night. So that should be here before too long. I still have to get some batteries / charger and tank for it. It has been a little over a week now with no dip.
Make sure you get authentic batteries. IMRbatteries or Illumn.com are good. Sony VCT6 or Samsung 30Q.
Welcome, well done, and keep it going :cheers:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well its been a year, and I think I have maybe had 1 dip since vaping. Still vaping. Still using my COV tempest with different attys I purchased my next mod the other day, and it should be here sometime soon!...Yay for a year.

Big congrats that’s great :cheers:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
well i didnt really order to celebrate, as I didnt even think about it being a year. I just happened to order an iJoy Shogun kit, and have some vape wild juice on the way to try.

Congrats to you!
:stars2:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of deals...I hopped on the 9$ COV Temptest 200W mod last night. So that should be here before too long. I still have to get some batteries / charger and tank for it, but that will be my other to go along with my SMOK Vape Pen 22. It has been a little over a week now with no dip.
The Tempest is a solid American made device. I have one and I like it. And for the $ can not be beat enjoy.

93civEJ1

Member For 3 Years
The Tempest is a solid American made device. I have one and I like it. And for the $ can not be beat enjoy.
for sure...9$ you can not beat. I saw it on sale again the other day. May have been EFun that has it for 9$ currently.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
for sure...9$ you can not beat. I saw it on sale again the other day. May have been EFun that has it for 9$ currently.
I have been seeing them for $10 everywhere. Idk why but they feel good in the hand and work well. Best deal in the biz as far as I'm concerned. Mine is two years old and works as well as day one. And I paid $40. The fake shark skin thing peels off after a bit but you can scrub it all off and have a black mod with the carbon fiber insert. I got some carbon fiber stuff off of eBay I'm probably going to cover it with. Still working like a champ.

93civEJ1

Member For 3 Years
Yes for sure...all my rubber stuff is gone too, but its ok...its just a slick black underneath. My metal is pretty bottom is pretty scratch up, but oh well.

I covered mine yesterday with a vape wild sticker. The mod itself is still working great though. Cant beat that at all for 9$

VU Sponsors