☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you wanting to know why you are sucking up liquid when you inhale?
Adjust your air flow, more air less liquid
turn up your power
don't suck as hard

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
turn up your power
don't suck as hard

LOL I was fishing for more details. Like spitting up? gurgling? a mouthful all at once or steady flow during the vape? For example, if the atomizer isn't in correctly then power and airflow aren't going to matter. Same if the chimney is not centered correctly. And of course, sometimes it is just a case of a flooded wick like over priming when changing coils, and you just vape through it.

turn up your power
don't suck as hard
thanks , I tried all three of your suggestions, they seemed to help a little. I may try changing the coil also.

LOL I was fishing for more details. Like spitting up? gurgling? a mouthful all at once or steady flow during the vape? For example, if the atomizer isn't in correctly then power and airflow aren't going to matter. Same if the chimney is not centered correctly. And of course, sometimes it is just a case of a flooded wick like over priming when changing coils, and you just vape through it.
Thank you

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Condensation pools under the drip tip and if not soaked/soaked up periodically it will get into your mouth.

The hotter you vape and the more PG in your juice, the more condensation under the drip tip will occur.

Yes, it is annoying, but it will not kill you.

VU Sponsors