VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It was clAsswife who went all toilet trained at gunpoint on my butt. And that's the problem with ECF. What did you say?

That's what finally made me say screw it. Obsessing over their damned rules, but applying them in an arbitrary manner was well. Fucking nutz - just because they can.
Wow where would i start, i guess calling out people for their lies and bs is one thing i was just recently banned for. I was called trolling multiple different bans because i disagreed with an ignorant poster. One i was just making light of something because someone equated a tank he used to one completely different so i decided to equate mine to the same when answering the question and banned for that because i was pointing out that it had nothing to do withthe question being asked by me doing the same as the guy at fault... random bs if you ask me :D i never cussed anyone out or called them names. Classwife always pm'd me to tell me to cut it out.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow where would i start, i guess calling out people for their lies and bs is one thing i was just recently banned for. I was called trolling multiple different bans because i disagreed with an ignorant poster. One i was just making light of something because someone equated a tank he used to one completely different so i decided to equate mine to the same when answering the question and banned for that because i was pointing out that it had nothing to do withthe question being asked by me doing the same as the guy at fault... random bs if you ask me :D i never cussed anyone out or called them names. Classwife always pm'd me to tell me to cut it out.

Yeah she sent me one of her bitchy little posts when I posted an image of "troll detected". 3 days later, retarded1 suspended me for a MADE UP infraction, and I said fuck them squarely in the mouth, and came over here, and here I've stayed. I *occasionally* venture over there to PM someone, but never into the actual forum. Fuck 'em in the mouth, the ear, the nose holes, the eyeballs, and straight up the ass with a hot poker. They can kiss my ass, because I'll never kiss theirs again. Fucking nazis.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah she sent me one of her bitchy little posts when I posted an image of "troll detected". 3 days later, retarded1 suspended me for a MADE UP infraction, and I said fuck them squarely in the mouth, and came over here, and here I've stayed. I *occasionally* venture over there to PM someone, but never into the actual forum. Fuck 'em in the mouth, the ear, the nose holes, the eyeballs, and straight up the ass with a hot poker. They can kiss my ass, because I'll never kiss theirs again. Fucking nazis.

Andria

Hey Andria tell us how you really feel! :giggle: :blowkiss:

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You want to read something crazy? This is what sends clAsswife into a tailspin and why I left:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/moving-over-from-you-know-where.255033/#post-1262102

If you are going to insist you have the right to be an asshole, I am going to demand you justify that position. ECF never did so I left. I played by the rules, but 2,800 pixels was going to break the internet.
just did a quick read, pretty ridiculous. Obviously had a personal interest with you and was abusing rules to justify it.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh i just remembered another one of my bans, someone made some wild battery claims and somewhere along the way i suggested using a potato as the battery because if it got too hot you would only have a baked potato on hand, that got me banned.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The more I read about the trials and tribulations you guys had on ECF I'm glad I never joined. I did look at it and decided it wasn't for me and joined here. I would have ended up sending the moderators poop bombs in the mail. The phantom shitter strikes again..LOL

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The more I read about the trials and tribulations you guys had on ECF I'm glad I never joined. I did look at it and decided it wasn't for me and joined here. I would have ended up sending the moderators poop bombs in the mail. The phantom shitter strikes again..LOL
There are a lot of chef's in the kitchen over there, all with their own opinion of "science" many who have no idea what they are talking about spouting misinformation off based on random internet blogs with zero credentials.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
just did a quick read, pretty ridiculous. Obviously had a personal interest with you and was abusing rules to justify it.

She just has a personal interest in enforcing stupid nonsensical RULES for the sake of RULES. She did much the same to me about that banner, and at the time I figured it wasn't worth arguing about... but one does get to a point where ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of that kind of stupid bullshit.

Andria

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
She just has a personal interest in enforcing stupid nonsensical RULES for the sake of RULES. She did much the same to me about that banner, and at the time I figured it wasn't worth arguing about... but one does get to a point where ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of that kind of stupid bullshit.

Andria
I got tired of being banned and not be able to dispute or even question why i was banned. I mean i thought i was really stupid i got banned for making a funny about using a potato for a "safe" battery.... i think that may have been classified as "trolling" by retarded1

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got tired of being banned and not be able to dispute or even question why i was banned. I mean i thought i was really stupid i got banned for making a funny about using a potato for a "safe" battery.... i think that may have been classified as "trolling" by retarded1

When that asswipe suspended me for an imaginary infraction, I *did* protest, using their "contact" link... and he had the fucking nerve to INSULT me in email. That was what really sealed the deal for me. There's plenty of stupid people in the world, I don't need to associate with them online too.

Andria

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When that asswipe suspended me for an imaginary infraction, I *did* protest, using their "contact" link... and he had the fucking nerve to INSULT me in email. That was what really sealed the deal for me. There's plenty of stupid people in the world, I don't need to associate with them online too.

Andria
I hear that.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

That's just it - when they do this arbitrary rule enforcement and insist on maintaining a status quo to keep enforcement arbitrary - you can't help but wonder if things are personal. I'm not the only person who sees that.

Oh i just remembered another one of my bans, someone made some wild battery claims and somewhere along the way i suggested using a potato as the battery because if it got too hot you would only have a baked potato on hand, that got me banned.

Not only is that funny you got your point across too. Which means that has to be the dumbest reason ever for ECF to ban someone.

They really do need to unclench the butt cheeks over there.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That's just it - when they do this arbitrary rule enforcement and insist on maintaining a status quo to keep enforcement arbitrary - you can't help but wonder if things are personal. I'm not the only person who sees that.

Not only is that funny you got your point across too. Which means that has to be the dumbest reason ever for ECF to ban someone.

They really do need to unclench the butt cheeks over there.
Yea i was dumbfounded to be banned for that, absolutely ridiculous. I mean who the fuck is going to wire up enough potatoes to vape on? seriously try and have a sense of humor and BAN! stupid ass clowns

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey man! Welcome aboard! Pretty sure I know who this is, won't say the name in case you want the whole low profile thing.

Good to have another fugee!

*edit* stupid fucking autocorrect!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just wondering if it's someone I would have known when I was there, or someone who came to ECF during the last year when I wasn't there.

Andria

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Figured it was you. Always got a kick out of your posts. I actually meant to message you about this place but couldn't do it because of the bullshit suspension. You are gonna like it here I think! :cheers:
Yea some dumbass people over there. Lots of Holiday Inn Engineers :p

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm just wondering if it's someone I would have known when I was there, or someone who came to ECF during the last year when I wasn't there.

Andria
You wouldnt know me, i was on ECF years ago but mostly as a lurker, forgot my credentials, signed up again this past fall/winter. Passing ships in the night :D

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Bans for posting. What the Fuck are bans. Welcome to a real community, were the adults are.
Yea some real stupid shit, and deleting posts and "warnings" warnings then i even adhered to said warning then was still "suspended" "banned" stupid ass people over there for sure.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You wouldnt know me, i was on ECF years ago but mostly as a lurker, forgot my credentials, signed up again this past fall/winter. Passing ships in the night :D

Well nice to meetcha in a place run by adults who treat their members like adults instead of run by anal-retentive nazis who treat their members like retarded kindergartners! :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors