Become a Patron!

New to the forum.

Sup everyone. Just another vape lover trying to find someplace to be!

I've been vaping almost a year now, started July 1st 2014. I didn't smoke one cigarette after I bought my first rebranded ego/ce4 blister pack at the tobacco store I frequented. It wasn't long before I had a vision spinner 2 and some assorted clearos.

Now it has become a full fledged hobby and I build for fun. I have a vaporshark dna40 and a Tesla sea rover single 18650 tube mech mod.
For tops I have a plume veil and an airek (both clones) and a subtank nano.

That's my vaping career in a nutshell, glad to be a part of the forum.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you have found a new home with us!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always good to hear of a new member and non-smoker.

Yea me and my wife quit on the same day and picked up vaping. I thought I wanted a tobacco flavor to start with so I bought some Lotus red tobacco flavor at 20 mg/ml nic. I quickly realized it didn't taste like smoking at all and was a little dissatisfied.
It wasn't until I got home after work and tried my wife's first juice that I knew I would never smoke again. It was some strawberry cheesecake flavor that upon retrospect I believe was heavy on diacetyl because despite the strawberry cheesecake description, kinda tastes like caramel popcorn. I say this also because I recently tried another bottle of this juice and it looked and tasted different. Not at all like popcorn anymore.
Anyway, the point was that I wasn't sure it was going to work for me until I tried a non tobacco flavor.

Thanks for the warm welcoming too!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You just told my vape story. I couldn't stop smoking until I tried a flavored juice, on a whim. The fun flavored one got me to stop. I couldn't find a vape that replaced the cig taste. Now, I wouldn't want to.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome ! Yes after using different flavor juices tobacco and tobacco flavors don't do it ! At least for me, some people enjoy their tobacco flavors.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't mind tobaccos from time to time, but it wasn't what got me away from cigarettes. Made me want to keep smoking at the time.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on your upcoming year anniversary, that's a huge accomplishment. You couldn't have picked a better time to stop smoking because currently we have the best gear and juice a vapor could ask for. Now the hard discipline comes into play in keeping your wallet out of reach.

VU Sponsors