Become a Patron!

New to the forum, not to the vape.

Hello! Good to meet everyone! Pretty much as the title implies I've been vaping for about a year now, my one year mark is at the end of March. Here's my journey thus far.
1st device ego pen, then I moved to an mvp2, then a Tesla, at this point I got into rebuildable atties and mech mods, sooooooo countless clones and two authentic "The Copper by Scottua" mechs. I ended up trying to get into regulated devices with the ipv2 but I kinda hated the thing, I believe I ended up selling this and all my clone mechs to get a second The Copper at this point. After much thought I decided to give regulated another try and traded my "the copper" set for a ss zna, traded that for the zna lite which in turn got traded for an rDNA 30 brand new in box. I've had an istick, a jellyfish, an axis, and a cloupor t8 all of which were either traded or sold. Currently I'm running a Sigelei 150 and authentic doge v2, with a Vaporshark rDNA 40 and an authentic tugboat v2. My girl has my rDNA 30 which I'm going to get back eventually, my next venture is a work vape since I sold the istick, I'm looking into the Sig mini 30, and then I'm getting a flask for my one year mark. There's quite a few auth atties I want as well. But the you have it, my vaping experience up to today in one horribly constructed paragraph.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, enjoy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you found us Pc, sounds like you'll have no problems finding your way around here and similar members like yourself, enjoy the forum:)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome...I am also new here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

VU Sponsors