Become a Patron!

New to my iStick

I recently purchased the iStick Power by ELeaf with a Tobecco Super Mini Tank. (Tobecco 0.5 Coil) I've used other vaping products in the past, but never something with adjustable wattage/temperature control.

First day of use I had no issue's besides a little bit of spitting and getting used to the throat hit (Currently using 6mg juices.)
Now three days later I'm running into major popping and spitting issues. I've gone through all of the settings just trying to play with it and see if I had the wattage too high for my newbie vaping lungs, or something to that effect but to no avail. It's gotten to the point that my throat is sore because every time I hit it, I'm immediately coughing due to the juice popping.

I've watched a few videos, cleaned out the middle of my drip tip with a q-tip, holding for a half second before hitting, changed juices, etc. Help please? :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I recently purchased the iStick Power by ELeaf with a Tobecco Super Mini Tank. (Tobecco 0.5 Coil) I've used other vaping products in the past, but never something with adjustable wattage/temperature control.

First day of use I had no issue's besides a little bit of spitting and getting used to the throat hit (Currently using 6mg juices.)
Now three days later I'm running into major popping and spitting issues. I've gone through all of the settings just trying to play with it and see if I had the wattage too high for my newbie vaping lungs, or something to that effect but to no avail. It's gotten to the point that my throat is sore because every time I hit it, I'm immediately coughing due to the juice popping.

I've watched a few videos, cleaned out the middle of my drip tip with a q-tip, holding for a half second before hitting, changed juices, etc. Help please? :)
If you are operating at too high of wattage for the coil you will get popping.
What is the pg/vg of your eliquid? Too high of PG at high temp will cause popping/spitting.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What wattage?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Try it down lower... around 17-18

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get a crap load of spitting right when my coil is fried. Try changing the coil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors