Become a Patron!

New tank options

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
I just bought the Wismec gen3 with the gnome. I like the size of the gnome but would like better flavor.
I was looking at the crown 3 mini and or the Smok big baby.
I don't want a tank to look to big for the mod.
What would you recommend? I like to vape between 60 to 90 watts and know that also really depend on coil and liquid.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have the crown 3, the crown 3 mini, and the smok big baby beast (I realize you're asking about just the big baby). If you're looking for better flavour the crown 3 mini is what you should go for. Smok products are great and they produce a lot of clouds and have good flavour but it comes nowhere close to the crown 3 in terms of flavour. You'll still get decent clouds but nothing like a smok tank. Flavour-wise go for the crown 3 mini. I prefer my crown 3 over my crown 3 mini just because I vape a lot and the crown 3 mini runs out of juice fairly quickly. But that's really the only difference, other than the overall size of course. Hope that helps.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second the crown 3 too, also gonna throw one in for the cleito 120 cos although it is rated 100-120 watts my sweet spot for it is 70 watts.
A third option is also the fireluke

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I second the fireluke. If you want flavor or anything reliable, any smok product would be a horrible decision. I don't have the crown 3 but the fireluke, valaryian and uforce. All 3 are great flavor but im more of a RTA/Rba person since I believe that this is giving me a wider range of products and therefore more/better personalized flavor.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second the fireluke. If you want flavor or anything reliable, any smok product would be a horrible decision. I don't have the crown 3 but the fireluke, valaryian and uforce. All 3 are great flavor but im more of a RTA/Rba person since I believe that this is giving me a wider range of products and therefore more/better personalized flavor.
Actually the Big Baby is a decent tank but only cos I don't use smok coils in it anymore. I use eleaf coils or NRG coils

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Fireluke and now the FL Pro without bubble glass and with a new top cap and drip tip is a great tank. However, it is also a trial and error tank that doesn't like all flavors and mods equally. Fireluke and the Battlestar mod get along great.

Arco 2 is more forgiving and very long coil life, better for newer vapers. Flavor and clouds are good and its a relaxed easy vape. Not as beastly as the Fireluke.

For lower watts, the Uforce has been a very pleasant surprise. Basically a Valyrian mini but with better flavor, slightly less cloud, and the 810 drip tip that a tank like this needs. I am using it now instead of Smok baby tanks, Cleito, Super Tank Mini, etc. My first 0.4 coil is lasting well into the 2-3 week range and well over 100ml.

I don't have a Falcon, Fireluke Mesh, or Crown 3 but all these have many fans. The Mesh is small for me, but at some point I will try the other 2.

VU Sponsors