Become a Patron!

NEW - Steam Crave Hadron 220 / Dual 21700 mod /Powered by Yihi SX490

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg 8DDFB24F-181F-4DF6-8B5B-CCA69D32B896.jpeg 9C8F21A6-653D-4B59-944E-B6C40B8178B8.jpeg D5FAE327-EA3D-44A6-B62E-4CB330E3BEC1.jpeg BAB07996-ADF7-4F2D-BE8C-FD12A4816357.jpeg AC35C5F0-BC33-434B-B39E-582EBCF70C1D.jpeg E5A209C7-A0DF-47F5-A33B-9A24D8EF49A9.jpeg
@debinnv and I are Steam Crave’s Testers.

Steam Crave is accepting preorders retail $109.99, 20% off for preorders.

ETA for preorders is mid October 2019.

It is a regulated Yihi chipset mod with an optional additional purchase of a squonk backpack with I believe a 25ml ejuice capacity (Squonk add-on coming soon).

It can accommodate 25mm to 35mm RDA’s or RTA’s.

Perfect match for the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus RDTA, Glaz RTA & Glaz RDSA.

More info upcoming!

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First question from @Theboss was if this Yihi chip had a drain on it like the SX Mini. Where if the mod sits for a time without use, the battery will drain. No, we have tested this as it's common with some of the other mods that have a Yihi chip and we have not experienced any drain while the mod is not in use.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Also, while the mod will accommodate tanks/rda's up to 36mm I have found that even the Titan tank at 41mm does not look horrible. There is a small overhang. So, while it does not bother me at all, it may others.

IMG_20190923_104225937 (1).jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here is a picture of the backside where you can see the small plug. The backpack will connect here and there are other small areas on the bottom of the mod that the backpack will secure to with some screws. This part we have limited info as no one has the backpack in hand as of yet. Hopefully very soon.

IMG_20190923_123046984.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love SC but I also love compact mods

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
Then this would probably not be the mod for you. :(

Here it is next to the Ijoy Avenger which is a dual 20700. Sure can't beat the battery life of the Hadron with dual 21700's though..................

IMG_20190923_142801165.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is a picture of the backside where you can see the small plug. The backpack will connect here and there are other small areas on the bottom of the mod that the backpack will secure to with some screws. This part we have limited info as no one has the backpack in hand as of yet. Hopefully very soon.

View attachment 146450
Yes can’t wait can you imagine a squonker with 25ml ejuice capacity :p

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As testers though, we are not supposed to give up any prototypes I'm afraid. As Heartsdelight said we were lucky. I mean I have been in the fan club since the very first Aromamizer came out and have been active and always try to help others when they needed it and Maggie just asked me one day if I would like to seeing as I had been a member so long and had supported SC for so long. Just lucky is all :)

I do enjoy it but there is work and sometimes I even break stuff LOL Kind of have to do that for testing

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
do you know if they will have other colors ?

i am thinking how i could stab one, :giggle::facepalm:, i am hopeless
As far as other colors, not right away and it will depend on how well these sell. That's the word from Maggie right now. We will of course let you know as soon as we hear anything.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, that's the idea. None of us have one yet. But that is what was talked about for the design idea. Best I can tell they are being finished up on for the testers to get and start working with. I was a little worried the mod might look funny without it, but I think it looks fine. I mean sure, you do see that little plug, but it is flush to the mod and hardly noticeable.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, that's the idea. None of us have one yet. But that is what was talked about for the design idea. Best I can tell they are being finished up on for the testers to get and start working with. I was a little worried the mod might look funny without it, but I think it looks fine. I mean sure, you do see that little plug, but it is flush to the mod and hardly noticeable.
So you put it in the holes and pump away, it is that simple??
Yes, I believe you snap it on & pump away.

But like @debinnv noted we don’t have the Squonk portion yet. Will definitely update when we do :)
I didn't realize how naughty that all sounded until I read your reply and reread mine :devil:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HA HA HA well yes, it does sound rather dirty now that YOU mentioned. See, I on the other hand, being as pure as snow...............didn't see it.

Hmmmm, I'm slipping.........(evil grin) :devil:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So there is a permanent BF pin within the 510 contact can this be swapped for a solid pin if not using bf what if some unlucky person has a leaky tank
it could possibly run down through to the back of mod, where the back pack connects.
and is there away of removing the juice left in there,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So there is a permanent BF pin within the 510 contact can this be swapped for a solid pin if not using bf what if some unlucky person has a leaky tank
it could possibly run down through to the back of mod, where the back pack connects.
and is there away of removing the juice left in there,

:wave: How have you been?

Yes the BF pin within the 510 is permanent. Great question! We don’t have the Squonk backpack yet. But I imagine that if one was to have a leaky tank you can flush it out as you would with other Squonk mods.

I would remove the batteries, just in case, remove the silicone bung & attach a Squonk refill bottle with water & hold the mod over a sink & Squeeze your Squonk refill bottle to flush out any juice.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave: How have you been?

Yes the BF pin within the 510 is permanent. Great question! We don’t have the Squonk backpack yet. But I imagine that if one was to have a leaky tank you can flush it out as you would with other Squonk mods.

I would remove the batteries, just in case, remove the silicone bung & attach a Squonk refill bottle with water & hold the mod over a sink & Squeeze your Squonk refill bottle to flush out any juice.
Been good Thanks for asking, been busy as usual . So not been online much.

Has this got a BT within the chip, any info on chip sx ?? Version , Thanks,

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been good Thanks for asking, been busy as usual . So not been online much.

Has this got a BT within the chip, any info on chip sx ?? Version , Thanks,

I’m glad you’re doing well! I hope your partner is improving with every passing day :hug:

Is the “man shed” finished? ;)

No BT (Bluetooth) the chip is Yihi SX490.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's going to retail for $109.99 but you can get 20% off if you pre-order using code 0KRRRPFY

I will see if I can get a price from Maggie on the squonk part. Might be a bit as they are going on Chinese Holiday I believe. But as @Heartsdelight said. We will let you know ASAP. :) I'm loving it so far. Great feel to it. It's honestly easier for me to hold than the Titan mod and I have small hands just as Hearts does :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's going to retail for $109.99 but you can get 20% off if you pre-order using code 0KRRRPFY

I will see if I can get a price from Maggie on the squonk part. Might be a bit as they are going on Chinese Holiday I believe. But as @Heartsdelight said. We will let you know ASAP. :) I'm loving it so far. Great feel to it. It's honestly easier for me to hold than the Titan mod and I have small hands just as Hearts does :)
I think he might be asking & commenting on wanting 2 of the Squonk Backpack if you read his comment above or at least that’s what I think he’s asking :D

I responded to him & asked for clarification so we shall see ;)

I already posted the question to Maggie from Steam Crave this morning :)

VU Sponsors