Become a Patron!

New Smok TFV8 Replacement coils V8-T10 Coils 0.2ohm Released

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great News That Smok released the new V8-T10 Changeable Coils,Do you want it?

Check Here To Buy V8-T10

V8-T10 Changeable Coils Features :
  • 0.2Ω Deca/decuple Coils
  • Kanthal Clapton coil material
  • Turbo:10T
  • 50W-300W/BEST 130-190W
TFV8-V8-T10-Changeable-Coils.jpg

Smok-tfv8-V8-T10.gif

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seems like overkill. A lot of wasted juice if you ask me.

Seems like overkill. A lot of wasted juice if you ask me.
Really? Really? This man stuff its understandable if lil lungs still vape at 75 watts....lol...& believe me my fellow weak link vaper i been using the tfv8 t-10 coil for weeks & it most certainly does not waste any juice. Honestly my juice went faster with the baby beast...people got the tfv8 very twisted...if yoy chain smoke like a fiend ofcourse it's overkill....hah...haha....hahaha

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really? Really? This man stuff its understandable if lil lungs still vape at 75 watts....lol...& believe me my fellow weak link vaper i been using the tfv8 t-10 coil for weeks & it most certainly does not waste any juice. Honestly my juice went faster with the baby beast...people got the tfv8 very twisted...if yoy chain smoke like a fiend ofcourse it's overkill....hah...haha....hahaha
Um ok there man boobs. Settle down. I forgot vaping gods like you exist. Personally I do tend to chain vape. Maybe it's because I spend 11 hours every day driving, idk, but I doubt that the average person would notice much difference between either of these coils and it is going to burn through more juice for little reward. Don't get hurt when you fall off that band wagon. This is more of a gimmick so that you get suckered into buying more coils at a higher price, imho, but what do I know after 5+ years of vaping.

VU Sponsors