Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
2017-05-18-09_47_325631.jpg

Rainbow one for me for sure.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good looking mod. I'm digging that black with the red. :)

I'll be interested in the build quality and accuracy.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Red and black one for me too awesome looking is this the next progression from the alien SRR?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I believe it's the next progression of the H-priv
If it's like the typical smok mod, the temp control will suck but the watt mode should be awesome

Oh I thought the alien was the progression of the HPriv?

Yeah agree with that temp control is crap on the HPriv

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh I thought the alien was the progression of the HPriv?

Yeah agree with that temp control is crap on the HPriv
I'm going by the design and screen. to me the alien was on it's own. I think the twin missions is an evolution of the alien. for the t-priv my guess woucl be
xcube>H-priv>T-Priv

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I'm going by the design and screen. to me the alien was on it's own. I think the twin missions is an evolution of the alien. for the t-priv my guess woucl be
xcube>H-priv>T-Priv

So where does the g priv sit? LoL

Xcube 2, xcube ultra now the ultra come out after the HPriv I'm pretty sure of it ?

Meh stupid naming conventions let just leave it as

This is the latest Smok thingamy jig wonder when they are gonna release the new "string" line so we can add it to your stupid names thread when it gets to G again :)

Still great looking mod for sure

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So where does the g priv sit? LoL

Xcube 2, xcube ultra now the ultra come out after the HPriv I'm pretty sure of it ?

Meh stupid naming conventions let just leave it as

This is the latest Smok thingamy jig wonder when they are gonna release the new "string" line so we can add it to your stupid names thread when it gets to G again :)

Still great looking mod for sure
LMAO yeah it's best to not try and figure out china logic

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spool. Are they trying to get on the transformers train? This is totally a transformer face profiled on the side... the fact that you can change the color of the lighting is great. I'm all about lighting. I really like my alien...its never let me down. I hope this is a good mod cuz I like it alot...and it's cheap.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with the transformer face. Hadn't noticed before.

Didn't realize the red underneath the black was lighting. If it is I don't reckon I care for it myself. Nothing against those folks that do, but it's just not for me. Never cared much for disco lights. :D

Right now there's 3 mods I want to get still - Ijoy Zenith, Smoant Battlestar, and Smoant Charon. I figure those, along with my Hohmwrecker and my stash of iStick Basics will last me the rest of MY life.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's the marriage of the XCube (with its changing led) and the Hpriv. Just seems like they are releasing products jist to release products.
Video of the changing led lights.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a lot of mods, so it is hard to justify new ones now- I would be interested though if this has a different board to the H-Priv?

The H-Priv I do like, but the battery door looks much more user friendly on the T-Priv. It is a bit fiddly on the H-Priv.

I also thought this was an evolution of the Xcube line of mods. I still have the Xcube 2, I think that was my third or maybe fourth high powered mod. I actually liked the bluetooth app, being able to see the actual wattage vs what the mod shows was quite cool. I never did manage to make it hit 160W though, the highest was around 156W (I had a thing for maxing out my mods at least once some time ago).

If it uses the same board as the older H-Priv, then I agree it does seem SMOK are just releasing products for the sake of it. As long as people buy them though, they will continue to do so. Why stop when you are still making money?

I found the Alien to actually work pretty well in TC mode, unlike many people on the UK forum I use. For most people TC was very bad, which makes me wonder if there was a few changes between revision A and B, and possibly even changes of each respective model over time.

VU Sponsors