Become a Patron!

New Smoant Charon 218 TC Mod.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Check out the new Smoant mod. Does 218 watts and it's firmware upgradeable. I should have one very soon for a full review.
e5e6d1ade4aa495f14c17b5f8511be34.jpg
8d201a8919ba1796b40684f2e706b154.jpg
a66c7a218fa7910682ff375f6f7cee47.jpg

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks very similar to the Therion to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure does. For me that's a pro. Everyone I know loves and raves about the Battlestar. I personally don't have one but if they can build something that looks as good as the Therion and keeps the Battlestar build quality then I am all in.

-William Cowper

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So let me get this straight. For you, I am to mods what sexy models are to sex. Lmfao. I think I'm a little creeped out right now. Lol.

-William Cowper
If it makes you feel any better, practically everything makes me want both. :devil:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the new Smoant mod. Does 218 watts and it's firmware upgradeable. I should have one very soon for a full review.

-William Cowper
I wouldn't mind vaping that..... I mean smoking that..... No I mean nailing that... No I mean balling that...... I'll hat that....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

-William Cowper
day 1 for me. after how much i love the battlestar i would be crazy to not buy this.
I wouldn't mind one of the models either if you want to throw it in, but grab me one from the same place the mods come from LMAO ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The mods look very nice do you know were I could pick on up

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
I don't think it's officially out yet. I'm getting a pre release in like a week. Of course a full review will follow.

-William Cowper

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lol, hey I just taste the groceries you guys make the meal. I'm just here to tell you what's good. All kidding aside though. I got high hopes for this one. I'll post pics as soon as it's in hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ley me know when you find a release date and what color options. before i onyl seen the black doors and couldn't decide between the copper and gold, but now with the artwork doors it's a little harder

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Price point will make or break this for me. Honestly, I should have zero interest in it seeing as I have plenty of all types of mods... but shiny.

seems to be around the same price as the battlestar. 40 bucks give or take
http://www.smokstore.us/Smoant-Charon-218W-TC-Box-Mod?tracking=55bf843f1dd5c
https://www.efun.top/smoant-charon-218w-tc-box-mod.html?mw_aref=7514e9c19f8144d076a81176f7d085d4

50 in a kit version (not sure what the tank is though but looks like battlestar sub ohm tank)
https://www.efun.top/smoant-charon-...html?mw_aref=7514e9c19f8144d076a81176f7d085d4

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Other sites are selling it for $60 or so but they're not in stock. Might be worth it for 33% off haha!

lol i'll wait and see when some start popping up in stock and what the price is and make a decision. also the kit looks like it comes with a new battlestar RTA so i might want the kit version

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Mod, what mod? There was a mod in that pic?? ;) Seriously, though, that is a nice looking mod, and I agree, it does look a lot like a Therion, and that's not a bad thing for sure.
just wait for the ultimate kit, comes with an RTA and a model of your choice for a night lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9e85a674d600eff1147c10336d6933fb.jpg

So are there two versions of this mod coming?! I'll take the one with no screen and the pot. Basically a better looking Tesla Invader III that will (hopefully) be wide enough for 24mm+ atties!

I may have just done messed my pants.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
9e85a674d600eff1147c10336d6933fb.jpg

So are there two versions of this mod coming?! I'll take the one with no screen and the pot. Basically a better looking Tesla Invader III that will (hopefully) be wide enough for 24mm+ atties!

I may have just done messed my pants.

yeah one is a VV mod and one is an TC version with a screen

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If they sell the one's with the images on them, they will have trouble keeping up with demand, know I want 3-4 of them :D
Pretty sure the images are removable stickers. I'll let you know when I get it. They're supposed to send it with a bunch of stickers as well as blanks so you can create your own.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure the images are removable stickers. I'll let you know when I get it. They're supposed to send it with a bunch of stickers as well as blanks so you can create your own.

Even better then, especially if you get all the stickers or can buy them, only need to buy 1 mod :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

ok now that, is an awesome IDEA. if it comes with a bunch of the stickers and you can use what you want that would be amazing.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
you never know until you try LMAO
you miss 100% of shots you don't take ;)
plus i need something to get me through the horrible season we are about to have LMAO
I'm really trying to get a DeucesJack Tank/RDA made. I have so many great ideas. If I get it done I'll make a Teal one and call it the SRR Special Edition. Lol.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm really trying to get a DeucesJack Tank/RDA made. I have so many great ideas. If I get it done I'll make a Teal one and call it the SRR Special Edition. Lol.

LMAO best tank ever. it'll hit the hardest LMAO

VU Sponsors