Become a Patron!

New Shop opened after EBay obliterated my listings

Stevevapes4183

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
eBay disgusts me. I sold quite a bit on there and would ship FedEx because the prices it would quote were the best deal. Unfortunately when I would get the bill, it would be double sometimes triple. When I called eBay to complain, they told me that I agreed to that when I signed up. It's complete BS. If I had more free time, I would call 20/20 or one of them prime time investigate journalists to confront them and put them on the spot. Be glad you took your business off there. They're crooks.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They are crooks and after paying them hundreds in fees every month for a year you think they would repay me with a little bit of common decency and help instead of fighting me with ignorance of what an ecig even consists of on the phone till I just hung up. I'm just angry that lots of competitors where left alone and are now jacking my pictures and selling their coils which really pissed me off. Screw eBay !

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got it hog! Thx o so much, getting started on your stuff shortly

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New promo code: Spring20 for 20% off all orders of 20$ or more, thx guys and have a great day!

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya. Just ordered more coils. Any way you can do some of them in 3.5mm dia?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I placed my first order shortly after the OP showed up.

Great stuff and I will purchase again if an when I run out of coils!

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad to hear you've moved on to a more stable sales environment. Best of luck!

Has anybody mentioned Fuck eBay yet?
Honestly Shopify sales are few and far between lol, I'm doing ok on eBay with what I've delisted but everyday I'm afraid they will be taken down and once that happens, unless Shopify really takes off , I'll most likely be done unfortunately. Holding out hope tho!

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I placed my first order shortly after the OP showed up.

Great stuff and I will purchase again if an when I run out of coils!
Yes you did Unc , and thx so much for your order and kind words !

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've ordered from your EBay store before and just placed another from the link. You do good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know much about starting an online store, but have you checked etsy? No idea if it's any better than ebay, but if they give you flak you could just say these are earings or something.

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've already been booted off esty lmao, yet other people sell on there. It sucks but I'm still fighting!

VaporsMall

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys i ran across this and I was in the same boat i sold on both ebay and amazon, then amazon completely closes my store, ties up my money for MONTHS, and not long after ebay sends me a warning after removing all my ads, so i'm not rolling the dice anymore. I have however opened my own shop where vendors can sell their stuff similar to ebay, and amazon but it's only for vapor products no dry herbs nothing but elquids and real vape related stuff. Ebay and Amazon can bite me. the site has a better age verfication process than just clicking yes i'm 18 or older. Hit me up if you're interested.

Last edited:

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered a couple of packs of coils. Looking forward to trying them

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Some new coils I recently put up, hope everyone's having a good week!

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey all, don't forget to use promo code Summer20 for 20% off your entire order, no limits, thx so much and have a great day !

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Depends on how custom lol, if I have the wire and the ability I do what I can hehe

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want some SS clapton coils, but I am a MTL vaper, so would want a higher resistance, and always use to 2.5mm inside diameter coils, so would want to stay round there.

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I sell stainless core claptons wrapped in kanthal that helps to keep the resistance up some. They come out to .37 ohms single (6 wrap 3mm) I could do like 8 wrap 2.5mm and the ohms should be between .40-.45 I'd imagine. Would that work?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably still be too low for me, and was wanting just SS, maybe just stick to normal SS coil, but thank you anyway :)

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad you like em Caihlen, every coil I sell I personally use or have used lol so I don't sell stuff that I don't like myself Thx so much!

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
IMG_1348.JPG Triple twisted Stainless 316L, may not look like much but the flavor will melt your Brian

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I use 24g for the cores and 34 for outer wrap. I'm gonna be ordering 26 and possibly 28g soon to be able to increase resistance some. I use them single coil and normally I recommend them that way heh.

VU Sponsors