Become a Patron!

New Shop opened after EBay obliterated my listings

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After having eBay remove every coil listing I have and battling them on the phone for hours I have reopened as a Shopify store. I had over 750 followers and 3300 positive feedback before I got wiped out so I'm well established and trustworthy and feel I have good quality affordable coils. I don't sell crazy complicated stuff but more beginner to intermediate coils. Everything I sell is buy 2 Get one free and currently I have a promo code for 10% off which is instagram10. I'm hurting for business honestly, it's hard to contact all my followers on eBay and tell them where I went so any orders placed will receive lots of freebies I promise you that, just mention vaping underground with your order as a message. At the very least check out the site and let me know if it's navigable and ok looking lol. Thanks in advance fam!

Http://twistedcoils.myshopify.com
@twistedcoilz on Instagram
Twistedcoils on eBay
Twistedcoils on Facebook

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried checking it out but got this :(
41f90d570cf441bf3b2f70487957a605.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone who buys from vaping underground leave a message with the order referring to here and I promise you'll get extras , samples, a free vape ring whatever lol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The only issue I had was visually. The red lettering was really tough to see on the blue backdrop. Like it's too bright red? Is that just me?

Aside from that, really sorry about your shop, but you'll do well. They'll find ya! Good luck :)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Looks decent enough to get the job done. I'll throw you an order tomorrow. Hope it helps kick start things. You can never have too many coils right? Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The only issue I had was visually. The red lettering was really tough to see on the blue backdrop. Like it's too bright red? Is that just me?

Aside from that, really sorry about your shop, but you'll do well. They'll find ya! Good luck :)
Thanks huckleberried, appreciate the feedback and I'll fix that today. Hoping it does do well it was too nice doing what I love for a whole year heh.

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks decent enough to get the job done. I'll throw you an order tomorrow. Hope it helps kick start things. You can never have too many coils right? Lol

Lol you can never have too much vape stuff period I'll take good care of ya with samples and extras and stuff, just mention who you are with a message with order !

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed an order. Looking forward to the coils, didn't seem to see a place to add comments or anything and the discount didn't seem like it got applied. Not a big deal, just letting you know.

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just placed an order. Looking forward to the coils, didn't seem to see a place to add comments or anything and the discount didn't seem like it got applied. Not a big deal, just letting you know.
I gave you extras anyway cause it showed me buyer came from here hehe. I've had a few people use the promo code so that's odd. Sorry about that, ty so much for giving me a shot and I truly appreciate it ! They are already made and packed and on the way in about in hour

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Website looks good. Good timing too I need to order some coils. Just got my order in Thanks...
I saw that thanks so much logdawg, I will take good care of you. I gotta say I was so disheartened since Saturday when they upended my eBay coil store but you guys and this forum have given me a glimmer of hope and it means the world to me. This is why I love the vape community, thank you so much everyone!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
just placed an order. coupon code worked fine. didn't see a spot to put in that i'm from the VU though in paypal checkout

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh hey, you changed the font color! SO much easier on the eyes. :)

Well done.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Order #1019 placed for $55 Awesome looking coils. Good luck.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Last edited:

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
cf3b048596a900bccc99bf1c56c4d62a.jpg

After you are done building my coils, you may want to edit your listings to get rid of any reference to ebay since they are screwing you over.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
02837a277b3da7556c3db03a30b2ac4d.jpg

In the dialog box inside the shopping cart page you can notate that you are from vu.

249958bd559bee77bdb7bf9e3a1d009a.jpg

On the next page click on order summary to enter the discount code.

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thx johnny lol, yea I have to continue to edit all those . At least you gave me a lot of work to do ! Thx soooo much, getting started on orders in a bit!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thx johnny lol, yea I have to continue to edit all those . At least you gave me a lot of work to do ! Thx soooo much, getting started on orders in a bit!
No rush bud. I'm not back until Feb 5th. Feel free to work on the other orders first.

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After having eBay remove every coil listing I have and battling them on the phone for hours I have reopened as a Shopify store. I had over 750 followers and 3300 positive feedback before I got wiped out so I'm well established and trustworthy and feel I have good quality affordable coils. I don't sell crazy complicated stuff but more beginner to intermediate coils. Everything I sell is buy 2 Get one free and currently I have a promo code for 10% off which is instagram10. I'm hurting for business honestly, it's hard to contact all my followers on eBay and tell them where I went so any orders placed will receive lots of freebies I promise you that, just mention vaping underground with your order as a message. At the very least check out the site and let me know if it's navigable and ok looking lol. Thanks in advance fam!

Http://twistedcoils.myshopify.com
@twistedcoilz on Instagram
Twistedcoils on eBay
Twistedcoils on Facebook
Yep, your website store is working for me. I need some coils badly but it will be about 2 weeks or so before I get paid! We only get paid once a month! It's brutal man!

Say, how much for Custom made Coils?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yep, your website store is working for me. I need some coils badly but it will be about 2 weeks or so before I get paid! We only get paid once a month! It's brutal man!

Say, how much for Custom made Coils?

Sheesh that sucks lol. I can customize anything I sell as long as I have the proper wire for it, I don't charge more I just try to do my best to get close to what you want.

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sheesh that sucks lol. I can customize anything I sell as long as I have the proper wire for it, I don't charge more I just try to do my best to get close to what you want.
Cool! Sounds good man! PM if you don't mind (so I can contact you fast)... ;-)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't see a listing for Alien or Staple Staggered claptons...are you offering those as well?...and on your disclaimer you mention 35amp batteries..who makes a 35amp battery?

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't see a listing for Alien or Staple Staggered claptons...are you offering those as well?...and on your disclaimer you mention 35amp batteries..who makes a 35amp battery?
I don't do Aliens or staggered sorry, efest purple 35a are battery's I've used for a long time.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't do Aliens or staggered sorry, efest purple 35a are battery's I've used for a long time.
They are NOT 35 amp batteries and ,my advice is to remove 35amp anything from your site before someone believes that misinformation and hurts themselves...The efest purple battery I have says 35amp on it but its a 20 amp battery...Alien and staple staggered are quit popular builds..Why not offer those?

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They are NOT 35 amp batteries and ,my advice is to remove 35amp anything from your site before someone believes that misinformation and hurts themselves...The efest purple battery I have says 35amp on it but its a 20 amp battery...Alien and staple staggered are quit popular builds..Why not offer those?
I sell more affordable easier builds cause I can build them faster so it takes me much less time to build so I don't mess around with crazier builds.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dear God no. Lol. Please change it to say only use high drain batteries from Sony samsung and LG. Recommended battery Sony vtc5a

It's the best middle ground battery IMO 25 amps and 2600 mah. Highest rated battery is lg hb6 at 30 amps but the life sucks at 1500mah.

twistedcoils

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dear God no. Lol. Please change it to say only use high drain batteries from Sony samsung and LG. Recommended battery Sony vtc5a

It's the best middle ground battery IMO 25 amps and 2600 mah. Highest rated battery is lg hb6 at 30 amps but the life sucks at 1500mah.

I removed the whole line about the amps , I honestly don't know why I put those amps there back then. I used those batteries a lot back then and only realized afterwards that they are 20a continuous current. My bad lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I removed the whole line about the amps , I honestly don't know why I put those amps there back then. I used those batteries a lot back then and only realized afterwards that they are 20a continuous current. My bad lol
Lol shit happens and before mooch we had no way of knowing anyway

VU Sponsors