Become a Patron!

New Rda

Hi all. Need help chosing my next Rda for clouds
Thunder cloud v2, Mutation Xv2, Dark Horse, Cloud Champ
Anyone with experience with any of these?
Which would you pick?

compile

Member For 4 Years
I had Amgam (;)), but purchased a Dark Horse and I haven't really touched anything else I own. I recommend it.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of the 4 listed I have a dark horse and mutation v2. Personally, I like the mutation between the 2 but they both have enough airflow to get the job done. They both have custom drip tips and the dark horse is a larger bore, but it is sometimes obnoxious how large it is.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
In all the cloud comps I've entered...I've seen more win with the Mutation Xv2 than anything else. I also highly recommend the Doge V2 as it comes with a Chuff cap. Remember, it's not so much the RDA and build as much as technique.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In all the cloud comps I've entered...I've seen more win with the Mutation Xv2 than anything else. I also highly recommend the Doge V2 as it comes with a Chuff cap. Remember, it's not so much the RDA and build as much as technique.
I ordered my Doge for this exact purpose. Was like $9 from Ft. I'm excited for it to come in. Think it'll be a great cloud chasing atty.

Thank you for all your feedback! Closing down to a Darkhorse or the Mutation X v2. Just waiting for my local shop to post there sale where ill get 25% off =)

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a darkhorse and a mutationx i far the darkhorse enough i now on two darkhorse rdas

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Competition Doge! I got one without the chuff cap, have a glow in the dark chuff on order already, but as it stands this is by far my favorite RDA. The air flow is amazing and the clouds are out of this world....rolling with dual coil 26g at .3 ohms and holy shit, wooooooooof. Buy one.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered a third darkhorse to celebrate the birthday of my daughter...... What mommy cant get all the gifts

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd get both, the Dark Horse and the Mutation X V2 (as I did). Both have their advantages and disadvantages. However, it also depends on your build and e-juice in this case. Both have excellent airflow.

VU Sponsors