Become a Patron!

New RDA Set Up Question(s)

I have been vaping since 2013 and I think it is finally time that I move on to a rebuildable set up. I am at a loss on what to buy to get started. I know I want an RDA and I don't want the mod to be mechanical or big. I currently use the iStick Pico and would like something about that size. Can anyone suggest a good RDA and mod (the cheaper the better). Thanks in advance.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Off the top of my head with no info about your preferences, I'd say goon and the asmodus minikin v2.

Xtaci

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For those builds that only really handle 50 watts, I would recommend a 22mm low profile rds like the mutation sx.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
22mm is as big of an rda or tank you can use with that mod if im not mistaken.. A .4ohm build wouldnt use all that much power to get a good vape....75 watts is plenty of power for that...youll use maybe 30 to 35 watts and maybe 40w tops.

You can use 28g wire to build a .4 ohm but you wont have very many wraps which means a fairly small coil..i would use at minimum a 26g wire..you can use steam engine to determine the number of wraps and inside diameter youll need to achieve your desired ohms...just remember, a .4 ohm dual coil set up would mean you need to build two .8 ohm coils.

Xtaci

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have feelings about that 75 watt rating. My experience with it says it only truly reaches 50 watts.
263af4b6f30ae17acc4788a2b63aa725.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors