Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning all

I am one of the Steam Crave testers and I can now release some info on this upcoming RDA.

Here we have the V-RDA from Steam Crave. (V stands for Velocity style deck)

The one I have that I have been testing is a 22mm rda but they are changing this to be a 25mm rda due to more and more people building twisted and clapton and other larger type coils.

I have found this to be an amazing RDA. The way they have the cyclone chamber inside makes for a very flavorful vape. It also comes with an additional bottom feed pin so it will be ready to go for all the squonkers out there. That is how I am using mine currently :) Note, the drip tip on mine is well, just that, mine LOL It comes with a nice black delrin tip and it will also have a drip tip adapter so you can use all your other tips.

The top ring unscrews which is how you adjust your airflow ( I have mine closed down pretty far as I was testing MTL when I took the picture) Open her up and clouds galore, yet the flavor is still intense.
I am quite impressed at the build quality of this one. Good solid feel to it but not overly heavy.

0218161707_zpsszfzjv6z.jpg

Here are some specs on it

Aromamizer V-RDA features
  • 304 grade stainless steel and Pyrex glass construction with PEEK insulators
  • 2-post Velocity style build deck
  • Adjustable AFC ring, controlling top down cyclonic airflow
  • Pyrex glass and engraved stainless steel barrel section options
  • Delrin drip tip and an adapter for your other 510 drip tips.
  • 25mm diameter, 47.5mm height - including the drip tip and excluding the bottom 510 connection
  • Squonk ready base and positive pin, replaceable with standard positive pin, both adjustable
I am going to take a few more pictures one with the glass section and one so you can see the build deck ( keep in mind mine is a prototype and the deck is going to be larger)

If you have any questions please do ask and I will try to answer best I can. If I don't know the answer I will do my best to get it :) One of the other testers may know or I can ask Maggie this evening. Below are a few more links for you.

I have had an amazing time with all the other testers and I was so honored and excited that Maggie from Steam Crave included me into the group.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizer-vrda_p0915.html

Will get a few more pics up in just a bit. I need to go feed all the animals before they go nuts HA HA

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay here it is broken down and a few others. Also, Kayfun V4 colored glass fits perfectly :) My picture taking skills are not the best unfortunately.

0219161208_zpsbcuvulhf.jpg

0219161210_zpsxgdyfquc.jpg

0219161212_zpst8wpn1rf.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all

I am one of the Steam Crave testers and I can now release some info on this upcoming RDA.

Here we have the V-RDA from Steam Crave. (V stands for Velocity style deck)

The one I have that I have been testing is a 22mm rda but they are changing this to be a 25mm rda due to more and more people building twisted and clapton and other larger type coils.

I have found this to be an amazing RDA. The way they have the cyclone chamber inside makes for a very flavorful vape. It also comes with an additional bottom feed pin so it will be ready to go for all the squonkers out there. That is how I am using mine currently :) Note, the drip tip on mine is well, just that, mine LOL It comes with a nice black delrin tip and it will also have a drip tip adapter so you can use all your other tips.

The top ring unscrews which is how you adjust your airflow ( I have mine closed down pretty far as I was testing MTL when I took the picture) Open her up and clouds galore, yet the flavor is still intense.
I am quite impressed at the build quality of this one. Good solid feel to it but not overly heavy.

0218161707_zpsszfzjv6z.jpg

Here are some specs on it

Aromamizer V-RDA features
  • 304 grade stainless steel and Pyrex glass construction with PEEK insulators
  • 2-post Velocity style build deck
  • Adjustable AFC ring, controlling top down cyclonic airflow
  • Pyrex glass and engraved stainless steel barrel section options
  • Delrin drip tip and an adapter for your other 510 drip tips.
  • 25mm diameter, 47.5mm height - including the drip tip and excluding the bottom 510 connection
  • Squonk ready base and positive pin, replaceable with standard positive pin, both adjustable
I am going to take a few more pictures one with the glass section and one so you can see the build deck ( keep in mind mine is a prototype and the deck is going to be larger)

If you have any questions please do ask and I will try to answer best I can. If I don't know the answer I will do my best to get it :) One of the other testers may know or I can ask Maggie this evening. Below are a few more links for you.

I have had an amazing time with all the other testers and I was so honored and excited that Maggie from Steam Crave included me into the group.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizer-vrda_p0915.html

Will get a few more pics up in just a bit. I need to go feed all the animals before they go nuts HA HA
The engraved barrel looks nice!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Wiz...................LOLOL you see what I did there yes? HA HA I'm such a smartass some days. Okay, most days. :)

awww you fixed it. It was fun just the way it was @Whiskey

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The engraved barrel looks nice!
It's very nice and not some flimsy POS either. Nice build quality. I suppose I should take a better picture of the deck.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is a bit better. It squonks great in squonk mode and I have had no problem with over squonking. Just don't go "push bottle" crazy and you're good. :) Regular mode is just as nice also. Nice deep wells

0219161239a_zpsximglhjr.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's very nice and not some flimsy POS either. Nice build quality. I suppose I should take a better picture of the deck.
I'm always on the look out for a good looking, but also functional RDA, to add to my currently 65 RDAs.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is available for pre-order now but it won't be ready till March 10th. My experience with Steam Crave products has been very good. I mean sure, there has been like one thing on one of my items I bought from them that was a bit "off" but Maggie took care of me immediately. So it's a stand up company IMO.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a bit better. It squonks great in squonk mode and I have had no problem with over squonking. Just don't go "push bottle" crazy and you're good. :) Regular mode is just as nice also. Nice deep wells

0219161239a_zpsximglhjr.jpg
Nice deck! :)
It is available for pre-order now but it won't be ready till March 10th. My experience with Steam Crave products has been very good. I mean sure, there has been like one thing on one of my items I bought from them that was a bit "off" but Maggie took care of me immediately. So it's a stand up company IMO.
I'll have to wait a bit on any new orders, due to my vape budget being low. I just received my RDA #65, and some DIY juice supplies today.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hear that. I have to budget too and I usually go over and then hubby gives me this "look" lol he is normally pretty good about my vape goodies that I buy as he would much rather I be vaping than smoking

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear that. I have to budget too and I usually go over and then hubby gives me this "look" lol he is normally pretty good about my vape goodies that I buy as he would much rather I be vaping than smoking
Yeah! That's the same reason, my wife keeps up with my vape mail. :)

C.Alexander

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very interesting RDA.

I just got Restarted with the whole rebuilding atty fever after several years of stock tanks. I messed up and bought the Haze tank, loved it so much that now I have several other RDAs on the way, hehe. Now it looks like I need to go into the boxes with all the wooden bottom feeders I made.

Of course, as long as i don't go crazy, this will always be cheaper than 2 1/2 packs a day!!!

Great review, Thank you!

VU Sponsors