Become a Patron!

New Philly Vaper checking in

zepp21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Checking in from the suburbs of Philadelphia. Started vaping a little over a month ago and haven't looked back. Frequent the local shop (libertyvapor.net) (sorry for the plug if not allowed) and I'm loving their e-juice. Started with a pen (innokin with the iClear 16 on top) which lasted two weeks. Upgraded to the iStick 30W with a nautilus mini tank on top. Loved it and after a week, I wanted even more vapor so I stopped in a liberty and bought a Kanger Subtank Mini. Normally I'll vape the Subtank at night andNautilus during the day. Currently vaping some Liberty Vapor Franklin Berry, Stars & Stripes, And Icicle. Looking forward to learning about wrapping my own coils and mech mods.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Zepp, Glad you found us, Sounds like your learning the vaping ropes just fine:) Welcome to VU:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Seems to me that you are heading in the right direction.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Hope you enjoy and learn from this forum, I have/do.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Checking in from the suburbs of Philadelphia. Started vaping a little over a month ago and haven't looked back. Frequent the local shop (libertyvapor.net) (sorry for the plug if not allowed) and I'm loving their e-juice. Started with a pen (innokin with the iClear 16 on top) which lasted two weeks. Upgraded to the iStick 30W with a nautilus mini tank on top. Loved it and after a week, I wanted even more vapor so I stopped in a liberty and bought a Kanger Subtank Mini. Normally I'll vape the Subtank at night andNautilus during the day. Currently vaping some Liberty Vapor Franklin Berry, Stars & Stripes, And Icicle. Looking forward to learning about wrapping my own coils and mech mods.
Welcome, sounds like we are close to each other. Liberty carries some good juice. I've gotten some rda's from there. Do you to the phoenixville shop or lansdale? I'm in KOP, if your around the east Morrison area check out ECIG INTERNATIONAL, theY have a lot of good juices with some killer sales from time to time.

zepp21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the welcome. The two downsides I'm finding to vaping are to the bank account and that my lips are severely chapped now. Chapstick and tons of water have minimally helped and I've tried different juices. Could be the PG/VG mix from what I've read but my main thing is getting rid of them right now. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! I'm about 25 min from the city...Check out Preferred Vapor in Croyden, PA...top notch vape shop and lounge!!

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU! I'm right across the bridge in jersey. If you're ever on this side of the bridge check out firehouse ecigs. Oh and yes liberty is top notch! Enjoy it here!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the welcome. The two downsides I'm finding to vaping are to the bank account and that my lips are severely chapped now. Chapstick and tons of water have minimally helped and I've tried different juices. Could be the PG/VG mix from what I've read but my main thing is getting rid of them right now. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Liberty is a 50% pg 50%vg mix. Try a higher VG juice.

zepp21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will do. I was also thinking its a reaction to the stainless steel tip on the nautilus mini tank. They're sore and red. Not pretty to look at (but neither am I).

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome ! Heard Liberty has some good cereal flavors. Franklin Berry and Turning Trixx

VU Sponsors