Become a Patron!

new orion plus coils suck!

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
Ive been wanting the orion go and saw the new orion plus and since ive been falling in love with lost vape i had to get it! i even ordered 2 of them! i use nic salts in them and ive been having issue's with the coils! both of them.... it just doesnt have that good of flavor at first it was great! and i really like the device! i use them for just in predicaments where i cant be chucking huge clouds and need a nic fix fast. but they seem to have been having wicking problems even with the airflow all the way open. im even thinking of trying the OG pods! i figure why not! especially if there not push flavor out. maybe its the nic salts? maybe 18 or 12mg freebase? idk just wondering if anyone else been having the same problem?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ive been wanting the orion go and saw the new orion plus and since ive been falling in love with lost vape i had to get it! i even ordered 2 of them! i use nic salts in them and ive been having issue's with the coils! both of them.... it just doesnt have that good of flavor at first it was great! and i really like the device! i use them for just in predicaments where i cant be chucking huge clouds and need a nic fix fast. but they seem to have been having wicking problems even with the airflow all the way open. im even thinking of trying the OG pods! i figure why not! especially if there not push flavor out. maybe its the nic salts? maybe 18 or 12mg freebase? idk just wondering if anyone else been having the same problem?
I have only used the .25 coils, and freebase nic. After an hour soak I felt it was an improvement over the og pods.

VapingReaper27

Member For 1 Year
I have only used the .25 coils, and freebase nic. After an hour soak I felt it was an improvement over the og pods.
lol i forgot to post what i realized! completely forgot i posted thi as well lol. so i was vaping it on my highest setting which was 30w with 5 boost 8 warmth.
i think it might of been that and that i was using nic salts. i lowered the mode and i been having no problems!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lol i forgot to post what i realized! completely forgot i posted thi as well lol. so i was vaping it on my highest setting which was 30w with 5 boost 8 warmth.
i think it might of been that and that i was using nic salts. i lowered the mode and i been having no problems!
All these tiny coils have their limitations, I have roasted my share....

xZitoWarriorx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Glad I read this, I just ordered on. So lower setting with nic salts... I usually don’t go higher than 20w with nic salts and even then that’s pushing it.

How’s the flavor with the .25 coils with freebase juice and what setting (or wattage) do you use for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad I read this, I just ordered on. So lower setting with nic salts... I usually don’t go higher than 20w with nic salts and even then that’s pushing it.

How’s the flavor with the .25 coils with freebase juice and what setting (or wattage) do you use for it?

The flavor is pretty good for a pod, much better than the OG... I reset my Orions to the pro settings. I use the middle setting and adjust for the liquid being used.

xZitoWarriorx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The flavor is pretty good for a pod, much better than the OG... I reset my Orions to the pro settings. I use the middle setting and adjust for the liquid being used.

Nice, that’s good to know. So far I’m running a nic salt on the .5 coil and the second setting. Working out pretty well. I’ll hook it up to the computer and set it to the pro setting. That sounds like a good idea.

VU Sponsors