NEW MRN Master up for grabs!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I hang out at Christian's House of Waffles on FB. Great group of people. Raul runs it.
Christian was his son that died only 7 years ago from Autism.

So. He has a ***beautiful*** carved box MRN up for grabs. 20 spots @$16.50 per spot. You get to pick your numbers. Payment info is in his "see more" link at the top when he's ready for takers.

Right now he has a 'feeler' post out there to see who would be interested. He wants you to put a X1 in the comments. But if you would want more than one spot, X2, X4, will show him that you're in for more than one spot. Good Luck!!! (I've won over $1,000 there for about $100.

Attachments

• MRN Master.jpg
    MRN Master.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 12

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hang out at Christian's House of Waffles on FB. Great group of people. Raul runs it.
Christian was his son that died only 7 years ago from Autism.

So. He has a ***beautiful*** carved box MRN up for grabs. 20 spots @$16.50 per spot. You get to pick your numbers. Payment info is in his "see more" link at the top when he's ready for takers.

Right now he has a 'feeler' post out there to see who would be interested. He wants you to put a X1 in the comments. But if you would want more than one spot, X2, X4, will show him that you're in for more than one spot. Good Luck!!! (I've won over $1,000 there for about $100.

Dope box, how much is it?
I dont use facebook.....

Sent from Amchitka

VU Sponsors