Become a Patron!

New Mod - Tube (non-mechanical)

Hi guys,
This is the first time i write something in this forum, I'm not a native english speaker, so correct me if I write something in a wrong or strange way.
Actually I'm using a Nautilus Mini with a Evic Basic box, I also have a dripper and some other atomizer that I do not use.
I'm looking for a new kit, I'm in love with mechanical mod style, but I don't want a mechanical mod, I don't feel ready to use them, I don't like the way they can be dangerous.
Thus, I am looking for some regulated box that feels like a mec tube, Temperature Control and Bypass mode not needed, I just need the fire bottom :D
I fund the Smok Istick v8, which looks great but i don't like the coils, I want a rebuildable style, like my dripper but with a tank in order to do not have to fill it continuously.
If you know what i mean, I 'd like something like the Karma Mod, but with all the safety that an Ego Aio has.
Can you help me to find something fitting good with my desire?
Thanks

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it is the one I was writing about, it is perfect unfortunately not rba, do you think I will have problems if I use another atomizer? And I just buy the tube battery
You shouldn't as long as you build correctly.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

VU Sponsors