Become a Patron!

New Mexico State Rep. Liz Thomson Is Bad for vaping, vote Conrad James

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gregory Conley writes

VAPERS & VENDORS! For years politically active vapers have dreamed of assembling and helping knock an anti e-cig politician out of office. We have an opportunity in New Mexico, but we need to act fast. @egomama

All indications are that New Mexico State Rep. Liz Thomson, who I gave testimony before earlier this week, will lead the call in 2015 to tax e-cigarettes, ban flavors, classify e-cigs as tobacco, and ban usage everywhere smoking is banned. She is that bad.

BUT she just so happens to be involved in **the closest political race** in all of New Mexico. She won election in 2012 by only 300 votes and her opponent, Conrad James, is a former representative with a strong pro-business record (and he's a Ph.d in applied physics). I have talked to him and have faith that he will be 100x better on our issue than Rep. Thomson.

Donations of $5 or more will help Conrad purchase mailers, radio ads, etc. in these last 2 1/2 campaign weeks. I am cheap, so I would not have given $50 of my own money to his campaign if I did not believe we had a genuine opportunity to make an example of a detestable politician.

http://voteforconradjames.com/

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #03V08634N63901943)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Oct 18, 2014Donation To Conrad James for NM House Completed ...-$35.00 USD
I am for Vapers Rights I am putting my money where my Mouth is!

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gregory Conley

New Mexico vapers -- in order to get the word out about our campaign to unseat Rep. Liz Thomson, I wrote an article about the hearing many of us attended in Santa Fe.

Help Defeat Rep. Liz Thomson & strike a blow for Vapers everywhere | Vaping.com
Help Defeat Rep. Liz Thomson & strike a blow for Vapers everywhere 20 Oct 2014 — By Gregory Conley We are featuring the below article to encourage vapers...
VAPING.COM

http://vaping.com/news/help-defeat-rep-liz-thomson-strike-a-blow-for-vapers-everywhere

VU Sponsors